💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Best Place to Stand Diagram.

sourpunk

Featured Posts

sourpunk

Hey, awhile ago I saw a diagram much like this one http://i.imgur.com/35e1SXe.jpg that showed the different spots you could stand at artRAVE but it was sorta different than the one above. Does anyone know which one i'm talking about and if you do could you point me in the right direction? 

sourpunk

wtf is apple pie ?

IDEK this one was so confusing, the other one was super concise and made sense.

TimisaMonster

Idk, but I would stand in 2 if I were you...:shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sourpunk

Idk, but I would stand in 2 if I were you... :shrug:

I'm going to stand at the main stage cuz that's my best shot at getting picked to go backstage and where she plays my favorite songs.

I would recommend going on the other side of #2. You can see everything right in front of you and have a perfect view of the front stage too.

ProudUnicorn

I would recommend going on the other side of #2. You can see everything right in front of you and have a perfect view of the front stage too.

Yup! I was there all night. I also made the image from above. Apple Pie = Applause

TimisaMonster

I'm going to stand at the main stage cuz that's my best shot at getting picked to go backstage and where she plays my favorite songs.

Then you've already answered your own thread??? :awkney:

sourpunk

that's true. I never really considered that spot.

Then you've already answered your own thread??? :awkney:

OMG haha, I just want the diagram to show a friend who is still trying to decide.

TimisaMonster

that's true. I never really considered that spot.

OMG haha, I just want the diagram to show a friend who is still trying to decide.

OH....:megaflop: I haven't seen another diagram except the one above :shrug:

ohsnapitszach

I stood around 2 and could easily see the Main stage and great view of her ass when she's on the bridge. She turns around a lot so I loved it. My only problem was it was hard to see her when she was on the piano. I had to bend down to see. During gypsy I stood under the runway and followed her. It's kinda easy to move around.

somechick

That one doesn't seem entirely accurate either - alot of songs listed on the main stage are not really on the main stage - part of them may be, but also part of them are on the runways. Swine starts in the middle runway for example.

vespertine

inb4 the next album is just a recording of gaga eating apple pie for two hours and it gets debuted at artrave :creepflop:

Archived