💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga starts follow @conchitawurst on INSTAGRAM

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

TraeumereiLPB

The world needs more acceptance and tolerance. You can't expect others to accept you as the person you are if you are not willing to do the same. 

:applause:

Thank you for saying this. Many people on this forum fail to understand this. They want to be themselves, but won't allow others to be who they want to be.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkvenusian

Conchita's favourite music is the music Cher, Gaga and Madonna make - dance pop. She only has about 5 songs, and we can definitly expect some dance pop when she has a full album!

This is what i am hoping for!   :P

Bellatrix

The world needs more acceptance and tolerance. You can't expect others to accept you as the person you are if you are not willing to do the same. 

:tea:

darkvenusian

I don't care if you don't like Conchita because of her music etc. but the minute you say you don't like her because of the way she is or her appearance expect a lot of backlash.

i LOVE the way she is and i LOVE her appearence too. i just don't like her music (for now)  :shrug: 

TraeumereiLPB

Ew :wtf: :wtf: Gaga pls no.

Please try to say your opinion in a respectful way nex time. No one is here for negativity. Maybe you didn't mean to be rude, but your post comes off as extremely insulting. Imagine someone said "Ew" upon seeing you. Not a nice feeling, right? Try to treat others the same you want to be treated and respected.

Ikvs

Please try to say your opinion in a respectful way nex time. No one is here for negativity. Maybe you didn't mean to be rude, but your post comes off as extremely insulting. Imagine someone said "Ew" upon seeing you. Not a nice feeling, right? Try to treat others the same you want to be treated and respected.

:lmao: I said ew to the fact that Gaga followed her. Not to Conchita. I'm sick of the Conchita hype, that's it, I don't mean hate to her since I really liked her performance and all, but Conchita as an opening act? Her music doesn't fit at all to warm up the audience to a rave... But whatever.

the transphobia in ggd is real

Conchita is not trans for ****s sake

A drag queen is NOT a transs-xual *throws dictionary*

TraeumereiLPB

:lmao: I said ew to the fact that Gaga followed her. Not to Conchita. I'm sick of the Conchita hype, that's it, I don't mean hate to her since I really liked her performance and all, but Conchita as an opening act? Her music doesn't fit at all to warm up the audience to a rave... But whatever.

I am sorry, I was not aware of your true intentions. And yet, saying Ew to the fact that Gaga follows someone is pretty rude. If you don't like it, you could chose to ignore it.

darkvenusian

Her music doesn't fit at all to warm up the audience to a rave... But whatever.

I think this too sorry guys  :shrug:

She have an amazing voice, i love her believe cover. i just don't like her to be the opening act. Hatsune Miku, Crayon Pop .... i think they fit the Rave theme... But not conchita, sorry.  :shrug: 

Archived