Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Expanding the setlist (Dear Lady Gaga...)

brendanraguss

Expanding the setlist  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Which other Era track would you most like Gaga to add to the setlist?

• LoveGame
    • Heavy Metal Lover
    • Brooklyn Nights
    • Teeth
    • ScheiÃ?e
    • The Edge of Glory
    • Judas
    • Dance in the Dark
    • Marry the Night
    • You and I

Featured Posts

brendanraguss

After reading many posts on here regarding Gaga's current setlist for her tour, it's clear that many of her most die-hard fans would like to see the setlist expanded, or at least altered. 

I imagined myself being Gaga and reading different posts on here, and thinking to myself 'even if I wanted to expand the setlist, I wouldn't know what to do, because it isn't clear what the fans want most.' Some say Judas, some say LoveGame, MTN, DITD, HML etc. 

So I thought the most organized and clear way to get the message across was to create a poll, and to see for ourselves which songs are most desired to be added to the setlist.

Leave a comment if there are other popular picks I forgot to add to the poll!

'Judas' and a remix of 'Marry The Night' keeping the original bell stem intro though :)

Also Bad Romance to transition into a remix of 'LoveGame' for an interlude.

calmar

I'd want several, but that requires more medleys out of the ones she's already performing. 

Imagine a Scheiße/PARTYNAUSEOUS medley...  :saira:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

brendanraguss

I feel like there should also be a poll to discuss which songs we would be okay seeing less of, and which ones we wish to keep, in case she does choose to alter her set a bit.

She said she was open to switching it up a little, but she's pretty maxed out at a 2 hour concert, so she'll definitely have to substitute.

Crossing my fingers and hoping she adds Scheibe before Toronto show...

elijahfan

Well, if I could add one song, I'd love her to add an oldie she hasn't performed in a long while, like Eh Eh :)

shaneybaby

edge of glory was one of her biggest songs ever i was surprised she didnt sing that one the most for sure

brendanraguss

Definitely shocked she didn't keep some of her hits, but she wanted it to be a rave, so I understand.

Well, if I could add one song, I'd love her to add an oldie she hasn't performed in a long while, like Eh Eh :)

Shoot! I was going to add this to the poll haha

Flawless

TEOG (shortened) and a Judas remix

the scars on my mind are on replay.

brendanraguss

I would really like to see a quick rendition of HML, but performed slightly different.

Maybe something with a little more mobility than riding that motorcycle around haha

Archived