Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave confetti

IllumiMark

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch

Those are adorably unprofessional.

I bet Gaga and Tara made them all 

Or maybe some BTWF kids  :fan:

No shade, they are amazing. Im not sure if it was answered or not -- do they reach up into seats? or just the floor.

Im in 100 seats ... Screw 200-300, as long as i get my hands on a seashell and weed!!!  :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

EnigmaMonSTAR

omg that gaga dollar bill,at what song is it thrown down?

sorry :( , but I'm really not sure what song it was thrown down  :shrug:

DeleteMyAccount

Last night there were also stars and plain rectangles.  Most of the time the confetti only reached the GA area... Managed to get some though.

Preston

I got some, but then accidentally dropped them in the sink when I got home and washed my face :flop:

Future Lover

The Gaga $100 bill is fan made. There aren't any flower petals either. 

At my show when I was walking out I saw some confetti in the seats (lower bowl). I'm sure security won't care if you just ask to go get some really quick.

• 1 month later...
CatelynnMarie

Does anyone remember what songs the confetti was thrown? Like the seashells were Venus, the shoes were MANiCURE, the potleaf was MJH, etc.

RodeckDanny

Whoa I didn't know about the custom confetti, another reason to love this tour  :cool:

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

The confetti didn't reach my seats, and I was front row.

But why are you so excited about "confetti at a pop concert?" Isn't that very common?

addiicted

I had seats at MSG and did not get any confetti. But when you leave the arena, there will be confetti on the stairs, in the hall.. everywhere :laughga:

thats how it was at MSG. dont worry

RodeckDanny

But why are you so excited about "confetti at a pop concert?" Isn't that very common?

Personally, because it's the first time i hear about different confetti shapes depending on the song  :worship:

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

somechick

I think it depends how big the arena is. It did reach the first few rows at Uncasville, but that was a small floor, so if it's a bigger arena then no, it probably won't reach back to the 9th row....

Archived