💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is the Tour Good?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

It is still in fetus stage, there are some doors for improvement but overall it is a great show with lots of potential.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

melodichard

I think artRave has a better stage and visuals than TMB. She also has a lot more energy compared to the last time she came to Cleveland. She seems overall healthier and happier IMO. Not as good of a set list compared to the latter though. Can't comment on it in regard to TBTWB since I didn't attend.

elijahfan

good for a great party rave atmosphere. dont put your standards up too high

This. Definitely a show where you'll have a great time - but don't expect too many theatrics or props (I mean, for Gaga standards obviously...). Unlike the Monster Ball or the BTWBall, the stage doesn't move or change throughout the show, and the staging is essentially focused on the lucite runways. However, I'll add that lights and videos play a major part in this tour.

So in the end, don't expect anything too sophisticated in the staging - the show shines with the raw quality of the performances and the visuals. It's a party, and the artist and audience don't feel separated - they do belong together pretty nicely, which suits quite well the theme of this era.

Depends, if you like theatrical performances, like me, TMB and TBTWB are way better, but if you like the "rave atmosphere" then you'll probably like this more

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

thefamebitch

Better than The Monster Ball for me, that's 1.0 and 2.0 too and yes I attended both.

SweetEscape

Haven't attended any show in any tour (my first will be in September), but judging by the videos I'd rank the tours:

1.artRAVE

2.BTW Ball

3.Monster Ball

HOTRODSGAGA

The tour comes out as professional + clean which is something all her orevious tours lacked.

Archived