💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Millie Brown tweets about Katy Perry's rainbow vomit

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

Totally thought that said Miley and I was confused. 

At least she didn't beat around the bush

906p9v.jpg

Same here XD

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I think it's perfectly fine for Millie and Gaga to state that they feel like Katy Perry is copying them. As long as they aren't being rude and making threats to Katy it is okay with me. Katy Perry's "artistry" is a complete joke to me anyways since she can't seem to write her own songs and all of the songs/videos she releases are targeted at little kids and teeny boppers.  :oops:

I say good for Milly calling out katy on copying herself. Originality should be praised and instead of gaga praised for her creativity she is the one branding the copycat while katy is praised lol

Fixed!

Mama Ru

:popcorn:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

exoskeleton123

P!nk said something once like " some people say Imitation is the best form of flattery- I think it's ****ing annoying"

tokyodisko

Her 15 minutes were ending so she had to dig this up. smh. 

unless she just finished her weeklong performance art and wanted to tweet about it. Either way, super unnecessary. It's not like Katy is the first or only person to have done that in the past few years. 

Radio Ga Ga

I totally read "Miley" :lmao:

I thought it was miley at first as well LOL

tokyodisko

I think it's perfectly fine for Millie and Gaga to state that they feel like Katy Perry is copying them. As long as they aren't being rude and making threats to Katy it is okay with me. Katy Perry's "artistry" is a complete joke to me anyways since she can't seem to write her own songs and all of the songs/videos she releases are targeted at little kids and teeny boppers.  :oops:

She writes her songs and has just as many co-writers as Gaga... Soooo :ohwell:

Flawless

Fixed!

Welcome to Gaga Daily!!  :party:

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Cas Winchester

78 users are reading this topic

34 members, 40 guests, 4 anonymous users

Cas Winchester, Haroon, Sweetheart, Willy Wonka, Rage, exoskeleton123, Sagway, omgitsandrew, Nazgul, Red, Solar Spectre, Melodichard, Applause9191, chilli,crispytaco, GoodLife, Flippy, wahkeenasitka, ChrisChow, PlentyOfFish, Disregard, JustPokeHerFace, SonOfAphrodite, tokyodisko, SchwineLove, mariomania1234,APPLAUSE4YOU, PdogtheDaibutsu, Yepiz92, Jewels n Drugs, AshlieghTaylor, Edge, Sleepy, Kyle

:creepflop:

TimisaMonster

idk if you knew this, but vomit art is kinda her thing

6XjLlLL.gif

Apparently... :megaflop:

It's like Miley bringing up Solange and having a really late comment about it... :fail:

Wait...this is MILLIE...not Miley :megaflop: 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived