💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Demi Lovato

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

MJHolland

tryna steel the gays, I see  :Chica:

the song is basic, but I kinda like it  :shrug: . But wasn't it a single like... 2 years ago? But the video  :toofunny:

Did anyone else see the Perez cameo  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is Perez in this?  :emma: Isn't she Anti-Bullying? Just seems like an odd choice.

Other than that, quite cool! 

Jjang

Just basic :awkney:

If you have nothing to say then don't say at all, NOT EVERY ARTIST IN THE WORLD loves to include Greek mythology in their videos or seashells with koons balls, again, DIFFERENT artists, DIFFERENT music, DIFFERENT videos.

Why is that so hard to digest

The song is great, and making the video about an actual important topic and THIS directly and clear is not basic

EDIT: the video is 3+ minutes, how did u watch it all in 1 minute?

ItsTommyBitch

Its better than Problem :derpga:

I actually like it lol, basic or not, its cute and colorful :party: It panders to the LGBT community, but i mean is that such a bad thing :usrs: I just enjoy seeing people be themselves, so in that aspect the message of the song is expressed well by Pride. 

I screamed @ Perez though, no joke.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

HausOfCarlos

I'm imagining the reaction of a girl from my classroom, she's homophobic and also a Demi stan :smh:

Danny Boy

If you have nothing to say then don't say at all, NOT EVERY ARTIST IN THE WORLD loves to include Greek mythology in their videos or seashells with koons balls, again, DIFFERENT artists, DIFFERENT music, DIFFERENT videos.

The song is great, and making the video about an actual important topic and THIS directly and clear is not basic

I didn't need to watch the complete video to get a full interpretation of what it's really about lmao, it's pretty straightforward and it's not a complex story, it's just a filming of equality pride that has absolutely nothing to do with the song. 

Laceface

Why is Perez in this?  :emma: Isn't she Anti-Bullying? Just seems like an odd choice.

Other than that, quite cool! 

mte

Cody Draco

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. You seem stressed.

tumblr_inline_mpkytrUuth1qd0k7a.gif

Archived