💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

Prometheus

You should meet my friends tbh, we're all nasty as ****! Two of them are dating and they ask the teacher to go to the bathroom and then have their way with each other in a stall. We also cheat in poker, and talk about the s-xiest celebs.

But yeah this generation is very educated!

:omg:

My life was filled with cartoons.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

:omg:

My life was filled with cartoons.

Did the girls have big tits in those cartoons? Yeah, I see what you did with those cartoons. Very clever.

Prometheus

Did the girls have big tits in those cartoons? Yeah, I see what you did with those cartoons. Very clever.

No.

No.

NO.

NOOOOO.

Born To Slay

No.

No.

NO.

NOOOOO.

Wait a second, the girls weren't big breasted? Then why did you pick those ones for relief?

Prometheus

Wait a second, the girls weren't big breasted? Then why did you pick those ones for relief?

I DIDN'T I WAS A KID

Born To Slay

I DIDN'T I WAS A KID

What era did you watch cartoons?

Personally my fav cartoon character was Misty from Pokemon. Those curves, ass and attitude made up for the average titties.

Prometheus

What era did you watch cartoons?

Personally my fav cartoon character was Misty from Pokemon. Those curves, ass and attitude made up for the average titties.

You scare me.

Born To Slay

You scare me.

What? We're just having a discussion.

Prometheus

What? We're just having a discussion.

Let me be clear.

I do not find cartoons attractive at all. When I was your age, I watched p0rn if anything. I didn't daydream about boobs or ass or anything. I was a kid and had fun. Focusing on s-xual stuff too much at a young age isn't fun.

Born To Slay

Let me be clear.

I do not find cartoons attractive at all. When I was your age, I watched p0rn if anything. I didn't daydream about boobs or ass or anything. I was a kid and had fun. Focusing on s-xual stuff too much at a young age isn't fun.

I have fun too. I play with my dog (I don't mean that in a s-xual way) and I hang out with friends. And I spend time here (I used to spend time onExhale but I was kicked off)!

You watched ****? Was girl on girl?

Prometheus

I have fun too. I play with my dog (I don't mean that in a s-xual way) and I hang out with friends. And I spend time here (I used to spend time onExhale but I was kicked off)!

You watched ****? Was girl on girl?

Honey.

I'm gay.

Born To Slay

Honey.

I'm gay.

Oh, sorry I didn't realize.

Anyway thanks for replying to my quotes so fast. I thinks it sure when people take forever.

Prometheus

Oh, sorry I didn't realize.

Anyway thanks for replying to my quotes so fast. I thinks it sure when people take forever.

What?

Archived