💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

Nude? No.

But I don't see a problem with girls in bikinis or shirtless guys. 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I think it's kind of embarrassing that random people around the arena see this and generalize us all as dressing like that.

This!!

It's okay to express yourself of course, that's the beauty of a Gaga concert, free your mind - but I think some boundaries should exist....

Lana Winters

Nude? No.

Basically this.

Diamond Heart

because naked people standing on top of you jumpin and sweating for two hours is ****ing disgusting that's why

im talking about from a point of view that its inappropriate for children, i imagine that children would be in the seating areas anyway, so they wouldnt have to deal with that. Of course i understand that people wouldnt like to dance right next to someone in a seashell bikini, which is perfectly fine, but personally i would just move away from them if it made me uncomfortable.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Arturo

Nude? No.

I don't see a problem with that either.

Redstreak

I think it'd have to go by a case by case basis.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

monketsharona
I think it's kind of embarrassing that random people around the arena see this and generalize us all as dressing like that.

HANZ

You're talking about nudity. 

You have a problem with NUDITY!

NUDITY!

Got me? 

nudity in public tho

got me?

there are places where you can do it, like the beach, but when you do it on the streets or arenas AND wearing s-xual stuff (some Lms wear this stuff in gaga concerts, like they sometimes were nothing but thongs there :awkney: ) and being half naked where some people are not confortable with it :awkney: , I remember I saw a pic of a little monster half naked in a gaga concert and a mother with her kid was standing beside her to enter the arena :awkney:

and let me post what I wrote in my post because I feel like you didn't take time to read it

when you watch ****, you do it in private and you don't hurt anyone with that, meanwhile going out half naked on streets make people feel really unconfortable, and don't say something " if they don't like it then they shouldn't seei" because you are literraly rubbing your naked in their faces, lol

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I think getting your cock/vag out is probably illegal and I doubt you'd even get in the arena. Anything else? Sure, why not. The whole 'think of the kids' thing ticks me off because a) I don't think a bit of flesh should be such a taboo and b) IMO you need to question why you're taking anyone under 12 or 13 to a huge arena show that isn't specifically geared towards children unless you are fine with them seeing some more mature things anyway

Bellatrix

No, there are children there, people need to respect that its not some night time club or something

Robotboy

Yes I think it's okay. It's a Gaga show, not Disney show… 

this.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Ray of Light

As long as it's legal, whatever. It really is cringeworthy, but this is Lady Gaga's fans attending a Lady Gaga concert. Stereotype or not, it's true. I'm not excusing their petty outfits; but parents should be aware what type of environment they're taking their children to oprah9.gif

elijahfan

Well, if it helps people to be free and have a good time, why not. I don't know about full nudity though, like... dudes, respect yourselves. But I have nothing against people showing some skin. I initially wanted to dress as Venus for my show :emma: I know I could pull that off, but I don't know. I don't want people around me to feel weird.

Archived