Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

Gohan

i think its fine, i dont think there should be such issues surrounding the human body. I think the only reason there is, is because were brought up to think its shameful and stuff. I mean when you go to the beach you see practically the same thing, so why is it different in a concert setting.

YES BABY :APPLAUSE:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Son of Venus

I wouldn't like a nude person full of sweat to touch me during the concert   :awkney:

aaronyoji

No, there are children there, people need to respect that its not some night time club or something

funny, everyone here was yelling "ITS A RAVE ITS A RAVE ITS A RAVE NOT A REGULAR CONCERT" aggressively when the tour started in efforts to silence any critical fans, so all of a sudden now its not a club? it is called an artRAVVVEEE after all. 

Azor Ahai

Well since Gaga gets almost naked in the stage her fans should also be able to do what they want ( what they want with their clothing ) .

Yes, more Sexxxy people to stare at and whh is nudity such a taboo..... like seriously we're all born naked, if anything clothes are unnatural.

No it's definitely not ok. There are laws and such about public decency after all. Leave that to the performer.

HANZ

I think it's okay. 

It's funny how you guys think thats not good and yet yall watch p0rn. 

you don't make sense with this :fail:

when you watch ****, you do it in private and you don't hurt anyone with that, meanwhile going out half naked on the streets make people feel really unconfortable, and don't say something " if they don't like it then they shouldn't see" because you are literally rubbing your naked body in their faces, lol :toofunny:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

AbuHassan1992

i think its fine, i dont think there should be such issues surrounding the human body. I think the only reason there is, is because were brought up to think its shameful and stuff. I mean when you go to the beach you see practically the same thing, so why is it different in a concert setting.

because naked people standing on top of you jumpin and sweating for two hours is ****ing disgusting that's why

I dunno what to think off it tbh cuz I have mixed thoughts, however I'm ok as long they don't touch me or get too near, no offence just sayin

Lana Winters

With their actual parts showing? No. Garden panties, bras, chests and everything exposed is fine but when they're actually exposing themselves... :emma:

TSUNAMI

Would you like to explain how watching **** and exposing your private parts in public are similar?

you don't make sense with this

when you watch ****, you do it in private and you don't hurt anyone with that, meanwhile going out half naked on streets make people feel really unconfortable, and don't say something " if they don't like it then they shouldn't seei" because you are literraly rubbing your naked in their faces, lol :toofunny:

how is that the same tho. p0rn is something you do in private. just like everybody gets naked at home. no one else is involved.

You're talking about nudity. 

You have a problem with NUDITY!

NUDITY!

Got me? 

How can it be considered inappropriate? Let them express themselves. I would never do it, but it's a personal thing; if they have that kinda confidence, let them embrace it. 

funny, everyone here was yelling "ITS A RAVE ITS A RAVE ITS A RAVE NOT A REGULAR CONCERT" aggressively when the tour started in efforts to silence any critical fans, so all of a sudden now its not a club? it is called an artRAVVVEEE after all.

Most clubs don't have nude people running around :awkney: unless it's a s-x club or a really hardcore one.

Archived