💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

stackhouse

Should it be an issue? No.

But is their laws on public indecency, children in attendance etc? Yes.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

No, simply for health and sanitation reasons. They are thousands of people at these shows, and you're going to get jostled and come into physical contact with many, many strangers. Do you really want your naughty bits exposed to the world at that point, and does the world want to be exposed to them?

TSUNAMI

I think it's okay. 

It's funny how you guys think thats not good and yet yall watch p0rn. 

SEVDALIZA

I don't mind it at all, under our clothes we are all naked anyway :emma: The human body is such a taboo, I don't understand why people are so sensible to it :emma:

operating from another world

i think its fine, i dont think there should be such issues surrounding the human body. I think the only reason there is, is because were brought up to think its shameful and stuff. I mean when you go to the beach you see practically the same thing, so why is it different in a concert setting.

:worship: 

No, there are children there, people need to respect that its not some night time club or something

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

KillerCupcake

Partial nudity sure, but please cover up your damn dicks and vaginas. 

Arturo

I think it's okay. 

Would you like to explain how watching **** and exposing your private parts in public are similar?

Robinladen

I think it's okay. 

how is that the same tho. p0rn is something you do in private. just like everybody gets naked at home. no one else is involved.

monketsharona

Penis exposed ? I don't think some monsters are so extreme lol

If this the case : no that's not appropriated...

aaronyoji

i feel like whatever gaga exposes the fans should be able to, thats completely fair. gaga shows her bare chest with pasties on, so men and women should be able to do the same (a fan already has at the btwb and gaga took her backstage lol). 

Prismatic

Clothe is a prison for my body.

It's a Gaga show, it would be weird if people are not half naked or fully naked or dressed up in something crazy/weird.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived