Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nudity/partial nudity at artRAVE. Do you thinks it's ok?

Arturo

Featured Posts

i see nothing wrong with nudity haha so i feel at a concert you should be able to let loose and have fun and just embrace your experience...

just as long as youre not hurting anyone.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um it's okay to an extent. Like I don't wanna see your private stuff flopping around everywhere or do I  ;)

honza

full nudity is probably not okay (even though I could go on and on about this), but I neither like the idea of people not being able to wear whatever they feel like just because some kids are coming to the show, just look at Gaga, she isn't really a good role model to little kids, is she? what's the problem with kids seeing partial nudity in the GA while Gaga's butt and breasts are showing halfway through the show, what's the difference, really? And if parents don't want their children to be exposed to anything inappropriate, they shouldn't let them listen to Gaga's music in the first place, more than half of the songs on ARTPOP are labeled explicit for a reason  :awkney:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

Lux Zappa

I don't think anyone should care. We get to be free together. No boundaries. No judgement. So, please stop questioning. Just look the other way. Not that hard....

Psychedelic

I think some monsters have misteken the 'be yourself' message for 'try to get people's attention, even if it bothers them'... it's not like they are the artist!  :wtf:

IllumiMark

As we all know, many fans like to go all out with their costumes. Sometimes this leads to nudity from fans like bare asses showing or God forbid, their penises exposed.

Do you think it's ok for people to wear things that expose their...bathing suit areas?

Especially considering that Gaga concerts are ALL ages.

Actually I'm more concerned about elder people than young kids seeing naked fans  :toofloppy:

Archived