Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

artRave Philly: My experience backstage.

Lana Winters

Featured Posts

Arturo

Aww. Thank you!

This one drunk person was tapping all our shoulders telling us to throw this doll on stage every single song and she was third row. We kept telling her no because we were enjoying ourselves and that it would just be kicked off anyway. :sweat: Enjoying the show is what everyone should do. All the eye contact during the show was amazing. Phone tucked away in my bra with no pictures or anything and just enjoying the moment. :)

Besides a few pics and instagram vids here and there, I'm planning to keep my phone away most of the time. :p

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anomaly

Stories like this depress me because I know they'll never happen to me. :giveup: Especially not from my seat, haha. Congrats though! I can only imagine how excited you were. :)

AdelaAngelo

i'm just reading this and being all emotional and stuff but ur pic is not helping cuz i always have an emotional breakdown when i see lana ugh   :deadbanana: (yeah im stalking u obviously *inserts thredson eyebrows here*)

Lana Winters

Thank you everyone!!

Besides a few pics and instagram vids here and there, I'm planning to keep my phone away most of the time. :p

I'll admit I took one 30 second video of her during venus when her ass was facing me. :lmao:

Stories like this depress me because I know they'll never happen to me. :giveup: Especially not from my seat, haha. Congrats though! I can only imagine how excited you were. :)

You never know what could happen in the future though!

i'm just reading this and being all emotional and stuff but ur pic is not helping cuz i always have an emotional breakdown when i see lana ugh :deadbanana: (yeah im stalking u obviously *inserts thredson eyebrows here*)

Noooo! D:

I was there last night as well and thought all the "Letters to Gaga" were quite touching. What an amazing experience this was for you! Thanks for sharing and letting us live vicariously through you. I hope someday to get the chance to meet Mother Monster as well in person. She's done more for me than she would ever know. :-)

ReRe

This was amazing. :giveup: I feel so happy for you! :hug:

Your father should've bought a ticket other than waiting for like 6 hours. :toofunny:

Lana Winters

This was amazing. :giveup: I feel so happy for you! :hug:

Your father should've bought a ticket other than waiting for like 6 hours. :toofunny:

Thank you! told him that but he wanted to sleep in the car because he was tired. :smh:

Dima

Awww. Can't wait till my concert!

And Bruno is really nice. The first time I met him was in Russia at her concert. He was so kind to me and we talk with each other sometimes by text. Can't wait to meet him and G :)

BoomKack

oh my god I am praying this happens at my show.

I think I would turn on the voice recorder on my phone during the meet & greet so I can always remember the conversation we had.

Lana Winters

oh my god I am praying this happens at my show.

I think I would turn on the voice recorder on my phone during the meet & greet so I can always remember the conversation we had.

Just remember to enjoy the moment and not focus on any pictures or videos. Enjoy the show for what it is: a huge party. :) 

We had to put our phones away during the meeting so I just left it out on the table back in the hall in my bag. 

BoomKack

Just remember to enjoy the moment and not focus on any pictures or videos. Enjoy the show for what it is: a huge party. :)

We had to put our phones away during the meeting so I just left it out on the table back in the hall in my bag. 

Yeah that's exactly what I meant! I only have one chance to see this so I'm going to take advantage of everything.

And by "away" did they mean just in your pocket or what? Cause the voice recorder can keep recording even when your phone is locked

Archived