💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard's "surprise" disco track discussion - full song now out!

Electric Venus

Featured Posts

Ugh please. How is there no way it could be Gaga? Are you connected to billboard? Are you able to see into the future?

Gawd the delusion is real.

Gaga is not a dance legend ffs.

Edited by Hermes

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KimtinoAguilera

• Chromatislaps

• Tropico

• blacklistedd

99.99999% sure its Madonna, with "vogue" being in the first sentence and Madonna saying she wanted to work with Daft Punk, theres a good chance Katys featured on it as well

But omg id DIE if this is gagas :giveup:

Rihanna's also another option, and possibly Janet Jackson

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

If this is Gaga in the end. :toofunny:

Madonna stans will SEETHE because they all praised it.

This sounds perfect..... :laughga:

Tropico

Gawd the delusion is real.

Gaga is not a dance legend ffs.

Gawd the ego and b---hiness is real.

Legend is a subjective term so what you consider to be a dance legend may not be what billboard considers to be a dance legend ffs.

You along with many others must stop f--king throwing the term "delusion" and "delusional" around when someone doesn't agree with you. :manicure:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

You along with many others must stop ****ing throwing the term "delusion" and "delusional" around when someone doesn't agree with the common sense  :manicure:

fixed.

darkwolf

Someone on twitter suggests she's still in the studio, notice the same background. Left: photo from one month with diplo in the studio, right: new photo mentioning pharrel :confused:

Bp2qB7cIgAEbn8u.jpg

Tropico

fixed.

It's not common sense when you having nothing backing up your s--tty comments, hunty. :later:

It's not common sense when you having nothing backing up your ****ty comments, hunty. :later:

When all this delusion turns out to be another fiasco i'll come for you.

Till then, keep dreaming.

Tropico

When all this delusion turns out to be another fiasco i'll come for you.

Till then, keep dreaming.

I'm not saying it's a fact this is Gaga. I'm just saying don't act as if you know for a fact it isn't Gaga. No one knows besides Billboard who it is. It's f--king annoying when y'all call people delusiona". We all have ideas so there is no point in calling anyone delusional.

And when this whole thing is over come for me but I stand by my statemnt... I know s--t and neither do you. You nor I have any facts.

I'm not saying it's a fact this is Gaga. I'm just saying don't act as if you know for a fact it isn't Gaga. No one knows besides Billboard who it is. It's ****ing annoying when y'all call people delusiona". We all have ideas so there is no point in calling anyone delusional.

And when this whole thing is over come for me but I stand by my statemnt... I know **** and neither do you. You nor I have any facts.

There is no point continuing this argument here.

I'll pm you my nudes and everything will be fine #promote_online_nakedness

• Mills locked this topic