💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those saying Gaga is out of shape/fat...

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

Yes, several people were. Clearly as to why I posted that in the first place. You aren't saying she is.

Well clock them then. :miley:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Well clock them then. :miley:

Never even meant it to get this far but people are so frustratingly delusional when it comes to her body. I end up being mean. I don't want to be a dick and talk about how bad her body is but when people are saying shes in the best shape of her life and trying to argue that shes toned when those pictures I posted clearly show the exact opposite....its like I can't help but be like really?

Now someone probably called a mod in here to give me some warning points or ban me. When it comes to her body people get so ****ing sensitive.

Essence

Yes, several people were. Clearly as to why I posted that in the first place. You aren't saying she is.

uh huh, and when did I say that fame monster image is seen as attractive though? im pretty sure i said the opposite. however, I do think she looked better there than she does right now. she may have been skinny but I do think that looks better than her wearing g strings on stage with a sick ass muffin top and thunder thighs. not sorry.

The media does not praise her body, the delusion. Maybe for a second after the VMA's but her body only looked like that one night.

And I just love how you completely sidestepped the photos I posted that CLEARLY show how out of shape her body is.

her stomach was protruding a bit, stop acting like she's morbidly obese

Rainbowgynous

Anyone but she in her weight is not a Litle Monster. There, I said it.

You all know this woman has been suffering with eating disorders from a young age, yet you have to filthy, disgusting balls to bash her weight, WHEN IT IS STILL WELL WITHIN THE HEALTHY RANGE! This is not supportive, it is not standing by her.

And no, it has NOTHING at all to do with opinion!

An opinion goes like this:

"TelephoneGa is my favorite Gaga, I prefer skinny girls over curvy."

Not like:

"This woman is FAT, she has to loose weight ASAP because she's disgusting"

And you all need to get it into your fücking thick skulls that she is a human with feelings. One who has in the past reacted to this kind of bashing in such a way that she started to harm herself by not eating enough to sustain her health, or eating way too much and then purposefully puking it out.

You pretend to love her, yet you choose to say things that are unfair, mean, and known to hurt her deeply.

You DISGUST me.

(Oh and to those calling her currently fat please check out my previous post, in which some old pictures of me show what a girl on the bottom edge of a healthy weight looks like, it's not much skinnier than Gaga is at the moment, and I am a full 7 inches taller than her!)

Haroon

I don't think she's out of shape or fat :shrug: But I also don't think that she's at her peak of fitness like she seems to have been previously :laughga:

Phoenix

That pic is photoshoped. But still in real world she's hot and her body is perfect! 

💎

high heeled fem

100% photoshop. Actually pretty easy to tell. Some people are so pathetic  :fail:

i know u gotta be ****ing blind or um... drunk :huh: to not notice its fake 

srsly.... :lmao:

Archived