Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

For those saying Gaga is out of shape/fat...

APPLAUSE4YOU

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

She's looking great for the artRAVE, not as fit as she used to be during TF and TFM eras but it's a milestone from what she looked like at the SXSW and Roseland concerts. She looked really bad, and not primarily because of the weight, but the very unflattering outfits she used for those 2 shows. I remember almost getting crucified for speaking my mind about it, around here! :eww:

I'm glad she's back in shape and looking really flawless in those artRAVE outfits!  :worship2:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SaharaRose

so you're saying she's fat..... Come on. Post a pic of your body here and we'll start talking :awkney:

LMFAO theres one in the poy thread... eat your words, actual LOL

rivingtonrebels

Leading up to and since her injury she is not as fit as she was during MB 1.0 - but I think she was suffering then. IDK.  I liker her both ways tbh.

tumblr_lix5isrx1e1qcnhpwo1_400.jpgtumblr_n5koguRmxB1rus0o1o1_500.png

Shadow

Offs, people who say she's fat must get their eyes checked. Such ridiculous standards... :roll:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Leading up to and since her injury she is not as fit as she was during MB 1.0 - but I think she was suffering then. IDK.  I liker her both ways tbh.

tumblr_lix5isrx1e1qcnhpwo1_400.jpgtumblr_n5koguRmxB1rus0o1o1_500.png

She looks so beautiful and healthy now! :) She looked great on MB too, yes, but she looks much more comfortable with her own body image now. 

I'm so sick of people photoshopping her to make her look bigger than she is. How pathetic must you be to do that?

Rainbowgynous

Apparently in order to be healthy and not considered fat, you need to look like a twig :roll:

This, this, this, exactly this!

People call people fat that are skinnier than me and I know for a fact that I am just below the healthy range, so skinnier than me is NOT healthy at all. Skinny =/= healthy. Healthy weight looks 'fat' to the buncha url batmans out there.

Rainbowgynous

F*ck it, gonna throw my old, preachy & somewhat embarrassing pre-body revolution post into the discussion.

(in spoiler because long & including old pictures of me no one wants to see every time they open this thread)

yays_Edited.png

gagaconvert

1. Thin does not necessarily mean fit or healthy.

2. Fat does not necessarily mean unfit or unhealthy (up to a certain extent, obviously).

It's clear that Gaga isn't as thin as she was five years ago, but she is by NO MEANS fat. She is a naturally curvy woman and it shows, but to call her fat is absurd. And for those who think she is unfit, when was the last time you saw an ounce of cellulite on this b---h?! Exactly. Plus it takes a LOT of stamina to do a world tour of her proportions, with rehearsals and everything else that comes with it. She is INCREDIBLY toned, fit and HEALTHY.

I'll have what she's having tbfh!  :worship:

codymonster

The comments in this thread :lmao: How can people say she's not in shape?! :rip:

1. Look at her body

2. Look at how she performs for 2 hours and still sings live.

Like, I'm embarrassed that some of you are even trying to argue that she's not in shape :awkney:

blacklistedd

It comes down to preference man. It's false of you to generalize that people say she looks better just because they're sensitive about weight. Some people think she genuinely looks better.

But as a straight man, in my opinion, she looks a million times better here:

tumblr_muvq9yB0xw1qza4gto1_500.png

Than here:

091205jinglebellballhq%2021%20-%20Lady%2

Just because she was toned during BTW doesn't make it a universal fact that she looked better there :roll: Let's leave it at each to their own. She's certainly not skinny or toned right now, but I would say she is in shape and fit to be doing a world tour.

alright im going to get real here. all of you need to stop being delusional. this is not fit, this is not in shape. stop trying to argue otherwise when the evidence is literally right here in front of your faces. and don't even try to pull the straight card as if that invalidates everything i say and somehow makes your opinion more important. yes she looked good at the vma's, that was only one night which she probably busted her ass for and then stopped afterwards and anyway she was clearly sucking it in and pushing her ass out the entire time. and people need to stop using that tired 2009 fame monster image of her as evidence that she looks better thick when everyone KNOWS she had an eating disorder at that time. of course she looked better at the VMA's than when she had an eating disorder. however, even then I prefer that image to the ones Im posting below of last nights artrave.

tumblr_n5p420mmhv1qfs7i9o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5p420mmhv1qfs7i9o1_1280.jpgtumblr_n5p420mmhv1qfs7i9o2_1280.jpg

i mean here she clearly has a shape and shes fit. THIS right here is the difference. The VMA's are the difference. I love Gaga and think shes dope, im not saying all of this in here like im a hater now or something but she ****ing dropped the ball when it comes to her figure and doesnt seem at all intent on picking it back up. id prefer it if she did, but thats on her. im straight up tired of fans trying to act like shes not muffin topping and **** its like you guys act like shes in great shape and its like do you even have eyes?

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Jimmy+Kimmel+Live+Sh

Essence

alright im going to get real here. all of you need to stop being delusional. this is not fit, this is not in shape. stop trying to argue otherwise when the evidence is literally right here in front of your faces. and don't even try to pull the straight card as if that invalidates everything i say and somehow makes your opinion more important. yes she looked good at the vma's, that was only one night which she probably busted her ass for and then stopped afterwards and anyway she was clearly sucking it in and pushing her ass out the entire time. and people need to stop using that tired 2009 fame monster image of her as evidence that she looks better thick when everyone KNOWS she had an eating disorder at that time. of course she looked better at the VMA's than when she had an eating disorder. however, even then I prefer that image to the ones Im posting below of last nights artrave.

i mean here she clearly has a shape and shes fit. THIS right here is the difference. The VMA's are the difference. I love Gaga and think shes dope, im not saying all of this in here like im a hater now or something but she ****ing dropped the ball when it comes to her figure and doesnt seem at all intent on picking it back up. id prefer it if she did, but thats on her. im straight up tired of fans trying to act like shes not muffin topping and **** its like you guys act like shes in great shape and its like do you even have eyes?

wow you are pressed. that super skinny image she used to have is not seen as attractive. besides she's 5'1" so just stop.

Let's end this convo since it's going nowhere. If she is really as out of shape as you claim why would even the media be praising her body?

Emvee

Just because she's not super toned doesn't mean she's out of shape :wtf:

I mean she definitely has a layer of fat on, but she DOES have muscle under there. How the **** else would she be able to dance for two hours?

Besides, even during the BTW era, she wasn't even that ripped. You can clearly tell, if you've been following Gaga over the years, that she's not genetically built to look like that. The only time she seems to drop weight is when she's either coked up or going through extreme training and dietary regiments. Just because you're short, doesn't mean you're built to be skinny.

And people still photoshopping her concert candids to make her look fat :deadbanana: the desperation :deadbanana:

GypsyPrince

Stop. We aren't saying she's in shape. We're saying we don't give a flying **** about whatever shape she's in, so long as she's healthy overall, and most importantly, happy.

She's clearly both healthy and happy now, so let's stop talking about her shape.

blacklistedd

We aren't saying she's in shape.

Yes, several people were. Clearly as to why I posted that in the first place. You aren't saying she is.

wow you are pressed. that super skinny image she used to have is not seen as attractive. besides she's 5'1" so just stop.

Let's end this convo since it's going nowhere. If she is really as out of shape as you claim why would even the media be praising her body?

uh huh, and when did I say that fame monster image is seen as attractive though? im pretty sure i said the opposite. however, I do think she looked better there than she does right now. she may have been skinny but I do think that looks better than her wearing g strings on stage with a sick ass muffin top and thunder thighs. not sorry.

The media does not praise her body, the delusion. Maybe for a second after the VMA's but her body only looked like that one night.

And I just love how you completely sidestepped the photos I posted that CLEARLY show how out of shape her body is.

Archived