💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Becomes RIAA's First Female Digital Diamond Award Recipient

VISION

Featured Posts

Nemo

Gaga must want to loose all of her original fans then...she would never make an entire ballad album...that's like saying Madonna would do that or Rihanna...it ain't gonna happen

Madonna did do that tho.

Madonna_-_Something_to_Remember.jpg

She's also done a Jazz album, albeit as a pseudo-soundtrack album.

I%27m_Breathless.jpg

(Well, semi-Jazz. More Broadway, maybe.)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Awesome! :applause: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mama Ru

Diamond honors awarded to The Beatles, Justin Bieber, Garth Brooks, Mariah Carey, The Eagles, Eminem, Michael Jackson, Kid Rock, Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Santana, Bruce Springsteen, Usher and more represent an audio almanac of the last half century.

nnn :rip:

Let's just pretend we didn't see that part. :teehee:

We30WKd.gif

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

ChasingGhosts

Still slaying 5 years on :gaga:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Mary Pain

Diamond honors awarded to The Beatles, Justin Bieber, Garth Brooks, Mariah Carey, The Eagles, Eminem, Michael Jackson, Kid Rock, Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Santana, Bruce Springsteen, Usher and more represent an audio almanac of the last half century.

my favorite band!!!!!    so so proud of her  :cry:  :cry:

daviddarko

Gaga is currently playing to sold out crowds across the country on her artRAVE: the ARTPOP ball tour in support of her top-selling album “ARTPOP†whose newest video for the single “G.U.Y.†is about to cross 50 million worldwide views.

In addition to her Diamond song honor, Lady Gaga’s digital single certifications now surpass the 28.5 million threshold, counting downloads and streams and spanning seven songs.  Gaga’s RIAA album awards represent more than six million albums sold in the United States.

QUEEN OF EVERYTHING  :woot:  :omgexcited:

queen-of-everything-stencil-500x500.jpg

b53_Ek_tlsd_I.jpg

AgusPop

'Bad Romance' is one of the most popular and iconic songs of the last decade.

We are honored to present Lady Gaga with a Diamond Award in recognition of 'Bad Romance' surpassing the ten million mark, and to Congratulate her as the first female artist in Gold & Platinum Program history to earn a Digital Diamond Award."

YASSSS FABULOUS QUEEN !!!! 

ICONIC LEGEND

:legend: :legend: :legend:

tumblr_mwu1iaSKOq1riha6lo2_250.gif

tumblr_mwu1iaSKOq1riha6lo1_250.gif

tumblr_mwu1iaSKOq1riha6lo4_250.gif

LaLuna

Slé, queen, slé! :gaga::legend:

So happy for her, well-deserved award for an iconic song :party:

To bad she couldn't this era

Too bad you couldn't keep yourself from making a negative comment in a thread created to celebrate Gaga's amazing accomplishment. I swear to God this forum is addicted to negativity :fail:

Born To Slay

Slé, queen, slé! :gaga::legend:

So happy for her, well-deserved award for an iconic song :party:

Too bad you couldn't keep yourself from making a negative comment in a thread created to celebrate Gaga's amazing accomplishment. I swear to God this forum is addicted to negativity :fail:

At least I didn't sound rude in the process.

And sorry I said something negitive but don't you get a little tired of "Bad Romance breaks another record" "Poker Face goes XXX platinum"?

I want ARTPOP to get this recognition. So many songs deserve the recognition and I'm just getting annoyed that when ever Gaga gets an award like this it's usually for a single from TF/M eras.

Archived