đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

artRAVE Tour Book Sold Out?

RichAssPiss

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss

This is a question for people who attended recent artRAVE shows. Lots of Ebay listings have popped up claiming the tour book is "completely sold out." I really wanted to buy a tour book and a poster at the Detroit show on Saturday. Is is true the books are gone?

Kitana

isnt it available to buy at the locations, she is doing her show? then i dont think its sold out because they sell always a few in every location

You will learn respect!

Dayman

Thy have them for each show. They sold out for those shows but not for the whole tour - just get one before the show starts and your fine.

GagaMyBlood95

Thy have them for each show. They sold out for those shows but not for the whole tour - just get one before the show starts and your fine.

TRYMCNL

My friend was got there when the doors opened, and they told him the one that he bought was the last one they had for that venue. It seems like they aren't carrying many at all.

RichAssPiss

Thanks!

My friend was got there when the doors opened, and they told him the one that he bought was the last one they had for that venue. It seems like they aren't carrying many at all.

Thanks! But why? A tour book is probably the most basic and essential tour merch item. I really want one!

DirtyRichHooker

They usually print enough copies to cater to all ticket holders at every show

TimisaMonster

This...I buy things BEFORE the show starts, so I don't worry about my fave merchandise being sold out :yes:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

That J

I also like buying merch before the show starts just so I know ill get what I want and after the show, I'm wore out! Lol. But I HATE having to hold all the stuff during the show.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

hoodrat

I'm pretty sure the eBay listings are saying it's sold out just so people will buy it from them  ;)

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

I've asked people to look for a copy for me and a friend but every show has sold out in minutes!! I'm hoping that, as it's new, they haven't printed too many yet and will get the stock right soon *crosses fingers as reeeeally wants one*

Don't get me started on the eBay ones!! They're selling them for ridiculous amounts!!!

RichAssPiss

Does anyone have contact with any of Gaga's people? I suppose that's a stretch of an idea. But it really seems unfair that fans who attend the show can't even buy a program. Print more books!

GaGachris96

i never got a Born This Way Ball Tour book i think not getting the artRAVE one won't kill me as long as i get everything else that i want 

Archived