💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

The best way to go backstage ?

_Lam

Featured Posts

LadyJamie

Hiiii!!! Did you happen to record me getting asked backstAge? Desperate for a video. I'm asking everyone.

I dont think i did =[ I will ask around + check my cam though! 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiMiMonsterx3

I'm just stuck between standing where you stood and possibly getting picked backstage, and standing in the middle runway to get (what I think) will be a better view of the show as a whole. But if I don't get picked, which is obviously a possibility, I'll feel like I wasted my tickets :giveup: Is there any way i would be able to throw a letter to her on the catwalk stage (the one furtherst from APZ) when she's on it?

From the mainstage I could barely see ARTPOP zone, though you won't miss anything because the screen is HUGE. So idk if they threw gifts, but I do know a fan was on the side of the runway closest to ARTPOP zone & he made her a shirt & was invited back stage. But everyone else including myself was picked from front row of the mainstage

I dont think i did =[ I will ask around + check my cam though!

Thank you!

From the mainstage I could barely see ARTPOP zone, though you won't miss anything because the screen is HUGE. So idk if they threw gifts, but I do know a fan was on the side of the runway closest to ARTPOP zone & he made her a shirt & was invited back stage. But everyone else including myself was picked from front row of the mainstage

I don't wanna look at screens though, I did that at my first Monsterball, and also my second cus I was so far :cry:

I'm still so confused :deadbanana:

TheOriginalOne

Set yourself on fire. That'll sure catch people's attention :giggle:

this is a joke don't actually do this

:giveup:

MiMiMonsterx3

I don't wanna look at screens though, I did that at my first Monsterball, and also my second cus I was so far :cry:

I'm still so confused :deadbanana:

Yeah I just decided I rather have a shot at meeting her instead of having a perfect view of her through the whole show. It was worth everything. So it's really a choice of which one you'd prefer. A chance at backstage or seeing the entire show.

Yeah I just decided I rather have a shot at meeting her instead of having a perfect view of her through the whole show. It was worth everything. So it's really a choice of which one you'd prefer. A chance at backstage or seeing the entire show.

Thank you. I still have 2 months to decide, hopefully I'll make up my mind by then.

Congrats on meeting her :deadbanana:

what did she smell like

:giggle:

gypsyprincess13

Thank you!

How many of you were chosen to go backstage and what did the others do to get picked? Also, did you camp out to get your spot?

Congrats, btw, that is AMAZING!

MiMiMonsterx3

How many of you were chosen to go backstage and what did the others do to get picked? Also, did you camp out to get your spot?

Congrats, btw, that is AMAZING!

Nope I didn't camp. I got there at 6:30am and was 11th on the LMZ line.

She picked 3 people to go backstage. We were allowed to bring a friend. But gaga gave one fan permission to bring his group of friends because they really looked like they were having a good time.

The first fan made her a shirt and she noticed it & invited him backstage.

The 2nd fan just wrote a letter & threw it on stage.

And then I made a Gaga bear with a wig and glasses and a leather jacket & attached a really heart felt letter to it. Which she read the letter out loud in front of everyone & invited me back stage!

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! Can't wait for the photographer to email me my picture with her.

SweetEscape

Nope I didn't camp. I got there at 6:30am and was 11th on the LMZ line.

She picked 3 people to go backstage. We were allowed to bring a friend. But gaga gave one fan permission to bring his group of friends because they really looked like they were having a good time.

The first fan made her a shirt and she noticed it & invited him backstage.

The 2nd fan just wrote a letter & threw it on stage.

And then I made a Gaga bear with a wig and glasses and a leather jacket & attached a really heart felt letter to it. Which she read the letter out loud in front of everyone & invited me back stage!

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! Can't wait for the photographer to email me my picture with her.

Aww you were so lucky! Congratulations!

I'd like to ask you, do you think I have any chance going backstage if I write a sign saying that tomorrow is my birthday (september 20th and the show will be on septemer 19th), or should I write a letter and just mention that too?

Also, when did you have to look at the screen during the show? When she was at the small stages at the catwalks? And could you see her when she was walking on the catwalks?

Sorry for the many questions, but I'm really confused, especially with what people say about the best spot to see the show. I think I will stand in front of the main stage, too.

Thanks for your time.

PAWS UP!  :monsterpaw:

MiMiMonsterx3

Aww you were so lucky! Congratulations!

I'd like to ask you, do you think I have any chance going backstage if I write a sign saying that tomorrow is my birthday (september 20th and the show will be on septemer 19th), or should I write a letter and just mention that too?

Also, when did you have to look at the screen during the show? When she was at the small stages at the catwalks? And could you see her when she was walking on the catwalks?

Sorry for the many questions, but I'm really confused, especially with what people say about the best spot to see the show. I think I will stand in front of the main stage, too.

Thanks for your time.

PAWS UP! :monsterpaw:

I wouldn't make a sign saying it's your birthday. Gaga really loves feeling connected to her fans, the emotional connection she has with us is what makes her different from any other artist. Definitely write her something heart felt. You can include your birthday within the letter if you'd like! I wrote my letter without the intention of going backstage (of course I was still hoping for that though lol) I asked myself if I didn't have the chance to do it personally, what would I want to say to Gaga before tonight is over. That's when I started pouring my heart out. I attached the letter to my Gaga bear & threw it on stage. She was more touched by the letter than she was by the bear.

I just got footage of it a little while ago. This was my letter http://youtu.be/E3_kPHWKng0

& about the screens, I watched the screen when she was giving her speech & was by the piano playing Born This Way. It wasn't too difficult seeing her on the main runway across from the main stage, but even if she was out of view on the other stages I was just dancing & having a good time. The runways are very high, but there were times I couldn't really see her. But the stage was designed to reach every fan which it really did. The way it's set up it's impossible to have her right in front of you for the whole show, she is all over the stage. I think that's a good thing. Just because she isn't in complete view doesn't mean you can't dance & have a good time. Everyone had their chance to be extremely close to her at some point in the show.

Just dance & have a good time & when she's not in view just focus on the music. You will have a good time I promise.

I chose the main stage because after Aura is when she stopped to look at some gifts that were thrown on stage. She did that on the main stage. I originally was going to go by the middle catwalk to be in the middle of the show, but then I decided I rather have the chance to meet her & tell her how I feel. So it's just a choice, would you rather be in the middle of her show (middle catwalk) or would you rather have a chance to meet her (myself & someone else were chosen from the front row of the mainstage).

Hope this helps!

SweetEscape

I wouldn't make a sign saying it's your birthday. Gaga really loves feeling connected to her fans, the emotional connection she has with us is what makes her different from any other artist. Definitely write her something heart felt. You can include your birthday within the letter if you'd like! I wrote my letter without the intention of going backstage (of course I was still hoping for that though lol) I asked myself if I didn't have the chance to do it personally, what would I want to say to Gaga before tonight is over. That's when I started pouring my heart out. I attached the letter to my Gaga bear & threw it on stage. She was more touched by the letter than she was by the bear.

I just got footage of it a little while ago. This was my letter http://youtu.be/E3_kPHWKng0

& about the screens, I watched the screen when she was giving her speech & was by the piano playing Born This Way. It wasn't too difficult seeing her on the main runway across from the main stage, but even if she was out of view on the other stages I was just dancing & having a good time. The runways are very high, but there were times I couldn't really see her. But the stage was designed to reach every fan which it really did. The way it's set up it's impossible to have her right in front of you for the whole show, she is all over the stage. I think that's a good thing. Just because she isn't in complete view doesn't mean you can't dance & have a good time. Everyone had their chance to be extremely close to her at some point in the show.

Just dance & have a good time & when she's not in view just focus on the music. You will have a good time I promise.

I chose the main stage because after Aura is when she stopped to look at some gifts that were thrown on stage. She did that on the main stage. I originally was going to go by the middle catwalk to be in the middle of the show, but then I decided I rather have the chance to meet her & tell her how I feel. So it's just a choice, would you rather be in the middle of her show (middle catwalk) or would you rather have a chance to meet her (myself & someone else were chosen from the front row of the mainstage).

Hope this helps!

Thanks, it really helps!

Aww, she almost cried while reading your letter! Amazing!

lego

Hope this helps!

Wow congrats! Did you enjoy backstage? How was it? Did they send you pics?

EDIT: Sorry, I just noticed your story on 2nd page. Amazing!♡

FreePalestine

Buy Volantis and fly backstage

2wp8eup.jpg

I laughed way too much with this one ! :rofl:

Thank you everyone for the answers ! Of course my goal is not just to go backstage it's just that I really want to try since I have GA, I mean, why not ?

AdelaAngelo

It was amazing! I cried so hard when I got picked! Right after she picked me security came over & told me I can bring just 1 friend with me. I chose the guy standing next to me because I waited on line with him & he also helped me yell to Gaga to pick up my bear. But anyway, security said when the show ends walk to back part of GA. I enjoyed the rest of the show & when it ended my friend & I went to the back of GA where there were about 5 security guards. They made sure those going backstage were the ones picked and that no one else snuck their way into the group. Finally when everyone was all there they made us wait outside the doors where the show was held, in this kinda lounge area. Security was so nice! They got us water & let us fix ourselves up in the bathroom. They explained the rules of meeting her which was very basic, easy to follow & everything ran smoothly.

Gaga changed her outfit & freshened up. Then she met all of those who had the ARTPOP Zone package. The wait was a little long but no one really cared lol. When there were 5 ARTPOP Zone people left security let us line up behind them. We were supposed to go in individually but I think they felt the meet & greets were taking too long. So they sent us in as a group. It was myself and about 6 others. I really enjoyed the group setting, I think it's better than the individual meet & greets. I feel that if it were just her & I, I would have been starstruck & would only be able to hold a 20 second conversation with her. But the group setting was really relaxed, the conversations flowed & she was very sweet, she even let us meet Asia! The group setting enabled us to get 5-10 minutes with her instead of the 30 seconds I probably would have gotten with her alone.

But after she signed some stuff & spoke to us we each got an individual picture with her. The photographer took our email address and told us the photo we got would be emailed to us 2-3 days.

Overall, it was the best experience of my life. Not just meeting her, but the entire day as a whole. I met some AMAZING Monsters, saw some outstanding costumes, was first row for her show which was easy to see even from the mainstage because of how high the catwalks are, & then getting chosen to go backstage & meet her topped off a perfect day. I'll never ever forget it. Can't wait to get my picture!

oh my god this really sounds like the perfect night! i can cry only by reading this.... if it ever happens to me i dont think i'd be able to get over it..... 

my show is in november so i have time to plan some things, i will probably throw my drawings and a letter on stage hoping she will see them. i do know she appreciates art. but im thinking of also doing sth funny/s-xual as she likes that too and so do i lol throw my bra on stage or sth *knowing s-xxx dreams is the next song*  :derpga:

idk i just dont think anyone understands how much i need her

but im so happy for you, really! u seem like you truly care about her and i just love seeing monsters like you having their dream come true. and thanks for all the information! 

Archived