Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

The best way to go backstage ?

_Lam

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

My birthday is the day after the show I'm attending. If I make a sign saying "it's my bday tomorrow", is there any chance I can get her to choose me to meet her after the show or at least wish me happy birthday?

RAMROD

Write a sentimental letter aboyt Gaga impact on ur persinal life.

And use ear catch envelope so she will read it.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

MiMiMonsterx3

I got picked to go backstage at MSG the other night. I was standing front and center by the main stage & after Aura fans started throwing things. I made her a "Gaga bear" it was a teddy bear with a blond wig & leather jacket & glasses. I used rubber bands to attach a heart felt letter to it.

She picked it up, read it & invited me & a friend backstage. I say the best chance is main stage front & center because she picks up 2-3 gifts & reads their letters before Sexxx Dreams. BUT a fan was standing near the catwalk between mainstage & ARTPOP Zone & the fan made her a shirt & was invited backstage, he just had to show his shirt to security.

I still say the best chance is main stage front & center, definitely throw her something unique and attach a letter to it. The letter is really important. Write something heart felt, not just "take me back stage"

Lana Winters

I got picked to go backstage at MSG the other night. I was standing front and center by the main stage & after Aura fans started throwing things. I made her a "Gaga bear" it was a teddy bear with a blond wig & leather jacket & glasses. I used rubber bands to attach a heart felt letter to it.

She picked it up, read it & invited me & a friend backstage. I say the best chance is main stage front & center because she picks up 2-3 gifts & reads their letters before Sexxx Dreams. BUT a fan was standing near the catwalk between mainstage & ARTPOP Zone & the fan made her a shirt & was invited backstage, he just had to show his shirt to security.

I still say the best chance is main stage front & center, definitely throw her something unique and attach a letter to it. The letter is really important. Write something heart felt, not just "take me back stage"

I was there and I'm glad you got picked!! How was it? And what did you do after the show, did someone come and get you?

TheQueen

Don't set your whole night around going backstage.ย 

ย 

I would say by ARTPOP Zone would be the best. Being close to the piano would work.

Yes & Yes ^^^

MiMiMonsterx3

I was there and I'm glad you got picked!! How was it? And what did you do after the show, did someone come and get you?

It was amazing! I cried so hard when I got picked! Right after she picked me security came over & told me I can bring just 1 friend with me. I chose the guy standing next to me because I waited on line with him & he also helped me yell to Gaga to pick up my bear. But anyway, security said when the show ends walk to back part of GA. I enjoyed the rest of the show & when it ended my friend & I went to the back of GA where there were about 5 security guards. They made sure those going backstage were the ones picked and that no one else snuck their way into the group. Finally when everyone was all there they made us wait outside the doors where the show was held, in this kinda lounge area. Security was so nice! They got us water & let us fix ourselves up in the bathroom. They explained the rules of meeting her which was very basic, easy to follow & everything ran smoothly.

Gaga changed her outfit & freshened up. Then she met all of those who had the ARTPOP Zone package. The wait was a little long but no one really cared lol. When there were 5 ARTPOP Zone people left security let us line up behind them. We were supposed to go in individually but I think they felt the meet & greets were taking too long. So they sent us in as a group. It was myself and about 6 others. I really enjoyed the group setting, I think it's better than the individual meet & greets. I feel that if it were just her & I, I would have been starstruck & would only be able to hold a 20 second conversation with her. But the group setting was really relaxed, the conversations flowed & she was very sweet, she even let us meet Asia! The group setting enabled us to get 5-10 minutes with her instead of the 30 seconds I probably would have gotten with her alone.

But after she signed some stuff & spoke to us we each got an individual picture with her. The photographer took our email address and told us the photo we got would be emailed to us 2-3 days.

Overall, it was the best experience of my life. Not just meeting her, but the entire day as a whole. I met some AMAZING Monsters, saw some outstanding costumes, was first row for her show which was easy to see even from the mainstage because of how high the catwalks are, & then getting chosen to go backstage & meet her topped off a perfect day. I'll never ever forget it. Can't wait to get my picture!

LadyJamie

It was amazing! I cried so hard when I got picked! Right after she picked me security came over & told me I can bring just 1 friend with me. I chose the guy standing next to me because I waited on line with him & he also helped me yell to Gaga to pick up my bear. But anyway, security said when the show ends walk to back part of GA. I enjoyed the rest of the show & when it ended my friend & I went to the back of GA where there were about 5 security guards. They made sure those going backstage were the ones picked and that no one else snuck their way into the group. Finally when everyone was all there they made us wait outside the doors where the show was held, in this kinda lounge area. Security was so nice! They got us water & let us fix ourselves up in the bathroom. They explained the rules of meeting her which was very basic, easy to follow & everything ran smoothly.

Gaga changed her outfit & freshened up. Then she met all of those who had the ARTPOP Zone package. The wait was a little long but no one really cared lol. When there were 5 ARTPOP Zone people left security let us line up behind them. We were supposed to go in individually but I think they felt the meet & greets were taking too long. So they sent us in as a group. It was myself and about 6 others. I really enjoyed the group setting, I think it's better than the individual meet & greets. I feel that if it were just her & I, I would have been starstruck & would only be able to hold a 20 second conversation with her. But the group setting was really relaxed, the conversations flowed & she was very sweet, she even let us meet Asia! The group setting enabled us to get 5-10 minutes with her instead of the 30 seconds I probably would have gotten with her alone.

But after she signed some stuff & spoke to us we each got an individual picture with her. The photographer took our email address and told us the photo we got would be emailed to us 2-3 days.

Overall, it was the best experience of my life. Not just meeting her, but the entire day as a whole. I met some AMAZING Monsters, saw some outstanding costumes, was first row for her show which was easy to see even from the mainstage because of how high the catwalks are, & then getting chosen to go backstage & meet her topped off a perfect day. I'll never ever forget it. Can't wait to get my picture!

ย 

HEY GURL! ย ^_^

artRAVE

ย 

Omgย  :nooo:

MiMiMonsterx3

HEY GURL! ^_^

Hiiii!!! Did you happen to record me getting asked backstAge? Desperate for a video. I'm asking everyone.

Schwerk

Don't set your whole night around going backstage.ย 

ย 

ย 

This. If you expect it to happen, it never will. And Gaga can smell eagerness from miles away.

If you do write her something be either sincere or funny. Same goes with the gifts.ย 

ย 

don't do a sign she ignored me at all my shows and I was front row :lmao:

ย 

A sign rarely works. The last time I remember she actually paid attention to it was back at the MB. Signs are also very annoying to people around you. I have a feeling Gaga dislikes it almost as much as people looking at their phone/camera the whole show.

ย 

Just enjoy yourself and she will spot you. She did with me anyways.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

This NEEDS to happen to me :nooo:

Congratulations :giveup:ย 

Where were you standing?

MiMiMonsterx3

This NEEDS to happen to me :nooo:

Congratulations :giveup:

Where were you standing?

Main stage front and center! Although many say the best spot is the middle runway, the main stage is just as good. You can see the middle runway due to the high stage, ARTPOP Zone is pretty much out of sight but the screens on stage are HUGE! You won't miss anything when she's at ARTPOP Zone. But being at the main stage makes it easy to give a gift & get chosen to go backstage.

Main stage front and center! Although many say the best spot is the middle runway, the main stage is just as good. You can see the middle runway due to the high stage, ARTPOP Zone is pretty much out of sight but the screens on stage are HUGE! You won't miss anything when she's at ARTPOP Zone. But being at the main stage makes it easy to give a gift & get chosen to go backstage.

I'm just stuck between standing where you stood and possibly getting picked backstage, and standing in the middle runway to get (what I think) will be a better view of the show as a whole. But if I don't get picked, which is obviously a possibility, I'll feel like I wasted my tickets :giveup: Is there any way i would be able to throw a letter to her on the catwalk stage (the one furtherst from APZ) when she's on it?

Ladey Gagz

Make a really cute gift for her :party:
Btw I'm going to the Montreal one too :party: Didn't get GA too tho :party:

Archived