Emvee

MANiCURE is boring and her vocals sound terrible. :smh:

Gypsy.

P.S. We have people saying MANiCURE is edgy and not safe now? :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

MANiCURE is the catchiest, but if Gypsy is chosen, we may see her performing it again for her next tours. So ...

hijadeputa

it's a gay song, I don't think the straight ones would like it. so no. 

I would be here for MANiCURE, but Gypsy and Sexxx dreams would be also good choices.

Saint Laurent

Sexxx Dreams is clearly the best option if you actually care about commercial success.

1. It would generate some controversy, which has always worked when it comes to Gaga's music.

2. We've never truly seen Gaga be totally 's-xy', if she can pull of 's-xy' then clearly that is going to work in her favour.

3. The song is sick as **** and very catchy, people will love the "when I lay in bed…" parts. It's totally playable in clubs, in fact, at every party I go to (usually 17-18 year olds from my school) everybody loves it. 

4. What the **** else does she have to lose.

Sexxx Dreams for third single :legend:

EDIT: Admittedly, it's not radio friendly, but radio isn't the be all and end all of pop music.

Yes!! It won't do well on the charts but at this point nothing will do well from ARTPOP, so just for selfish reasons since it's my favourite from the album I want a video!

My Little Phoney

Okay so in the unlikely event of another single from ARTPOP

Venus could still do great imo, not that I care about charts but I think it could work, and the video would be killer

MANiCURE would slay as well I think, and the video would be great

Sexxx Dreams is a bit too experimental/down-tempo for radio I'm afraid, not to mention the fact that American stations would never play it because of the explicit lyrics.

Donatella, Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland en Swine could do fine as well but it would be risky, if she would want those to sell, they'd need killer promo

Gypsy seems like a good option towards the end of the tour, a farewell to the ARTPOP era

By the way Gaga, I have lots of concepts in my head for videos and performances and outfits so call me, kthanxbye.

That J

I'm going to bet Gypsy has always been planned as the final single from ARTPOP and right now the behind the scenes chatter is all "Ok do we release Gypsy and that's that or one more single and then It" . Personally I think Gypsy will be a top ten hit. It's a good idea for a single. BUT if they are willing to take a chance before the final single, go with MANiCURE and then do Gypsy. I have no doubt in my mind Gypsy will be the final official single from ARTPOP.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Really?

"gay straight or bi, lesbian transgender life."

"But I'm still in love with Judas baby"

"In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance"

"Judas is the demon I cling to"

Born This Way is about loving yourself, which was all the rave at the time. It was a safe song. Judas is different. After Judas flopped she completely took the safe route, or rather her label took the safe route.

Tropico

it's a gay song, I don't think the straight ones would like it. so no.

Such a rude generalization :roll: my friends and I (all straight and I'm the only Gaga stan) all love MANiCURE. Please don't think straight people can't appretiate good work and it's thr furthest thing from gay. It's more rough s-x. Straights dig that.

On topic: I love MANiCURE and I think it's the poker face of ARTPOP. Simple but fun and catchy lyrics. I think Gaga is a bit scared to release it because of the rock influences. But with good performances and maybe a dancepop remix it would SLAY! Promo needed though.

Gypsy should end the era.

As much as I love Sexxx Dreams it would never get played so it'd flop and I don't think she'd perform it anywhere.

Venus is just... Idk.. Weird.. The world wouldn't really digest... They're more into stuff like "you're gonna hear me roar" or "clap along if you feel, like happiness is the truth" :lmao:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

ULTRARTPOP

I honestly think she should go all out with Sexxx Dreams or Swine and make the filthiest and most messed up video she can think up. At this point the GP isn't going to pickup on ARTPOP

YAS.

XoXoJoanneGaga

This song would be a disaster. Gypsy's the only song that could get any radio play, she should either release that or move on to a new era, or release an EP

Archived