Economy

Featured Posts

BULATIO

please, not gypsy...  :toofunny: She will be release ARTPOP act 2 in 2015

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Is this the same Ruben who gave you correct information before the ARTPOP announcement!? :eek:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Stefani328

If there is going to be a fourth single it has to be Gypsy.

Stefani328

Gypsy is the perfect single to support the tour. It doesn't even have to be a hit, it's just such a wasted opportunity to not release Gypsy while Gaga's traveling the world living out the life she sings about in the song.

Agree. I don't care that it won't be a hit. I just love the song and want a tour video.

ChasingGhosts

I think Gypsy is the last hope for this album. I would perfer a video with some story about her being a traveler and she finds Taylor in the end over tour footage but the latter would be cheaper if Interscope aren't certain if it will become a hit.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

13VictorC

Gypsy's okay, but I think MANiCURE would be best.  People would be shocked if they found out it was Lady Gaga singing it when they hear it on the radio.

GYPSY:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAAOhqSOUc

I think MANiCURE would be a great single. It's very fun and catchy and hides it's deeper meaning well enough not to bother the GP. :rockstar:

SKANK

ARTPOP didn't resonate with the public in the same way her previous albums did, so her record label doesn't have an incentive in wanting to release a sequel. Also, ARTPOP was not a critics darling, so I can't imagine Gaga is all that interested in releasing a follow up to a record that was critically panned. Outside of our little fandom no one is interested in hearing songs that Gaga and Interscope decide weren't good enough to make the cut on ARTPOP. 

The point of a single is to promote a record. ARTPOP has been promoted. No one is interested. No one else is going to buy it that hasn't already. 

Time to move on to bigger and better creative adventures. 

Qualle1

If she has no time to PROMOTE the next single PROPERLY in her most important key markets, they should better quit the last single release.

Without a deliberate globally strategy also GYPSY will flop...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Ambrosia

I agree with previous posters that Gypsy would be a great song to release while the tour is ongoing.  It would really fit.  A tour video would be perfect since it would match the song's premise.  I also feel it should be released - why not?  Just give it a try - it's a good song and very catchy.  It can't do any worse than :teehee:  Well, could it?!  :giveup:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

TEANUS

They must, they must, they have to  :cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Nemo
... a record that was critically panned.
It wasn't panned. The Metacritic score of 61 = "generally favorable".

Archived