Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

LMZ is worth it

itsdominik

Featured Posts

SweetEscape

Ugh this is ****ed up. I'm very confused now. Maybe I should hope there won't be any catwalks in my country so I don't have such problem.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coreysmith

I had LMZ last night and it was AMAZING. I waited outside since 9am and was standing right behind the people who were at barricade, which basically means I was too. She performed right to us, and it was amazing

Prismatic

I'm bring a hello kitty doll and attaching it with a letter with a light stick, you think she'll notice it? Haha. Also, what is the best time to throw something on stage?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I'm bring a hello kitty doll and attaching it with a letter with a light stick, you think she'll notice it? Haha. Also, what is the best time to throw something on stage?

Right after Aura as the couch is coming up for Sexxx Dreams, I threw mine just a bit too early and had it pushed to the side by dancers  :toofunny:

If you're with someone LMZ may be worth it, but going by myself to the Pittsburgh date I made it right up to the front of the stage on my own no problem, I also got to the venue at 6PM. Just gotta be able to maneuver in a crowd, if anything VIP is peace of mind.

alposnacks

I had GA and the people next to me were LMZ. I was there at 4 am though.

I'd say LMZ is worth it if you can't get there early or if you REALLY want to throw something on stage and you think she'll take you backstage.

MiMiMonsterx3

For those of you who went to MSG did anyone happen to record the moment when Gaga was reading those two letters after Aura?!

I was the one who threw the 2nd letter attached to my bear & she read it & I got backstage.

I'm desperate to find a video of it. I cried so hard, best night of my life.

So if you have it recorded please let me know!

Preston

I was the one who threw the 2nd letter attached to my bear & she read it & I got backstage.

Aweeehhh! I was so happy she brought you backstage. Your letter was amazing. 

MiMiMonsterx3

Aweeehhh! I was so happy she brought you backstage. Your letter was amazing.

Thank you!!! I wish I could find a video of it though so I could re live it everyday. I cried so hard lol.

fede ARTPOP

LMZ is the beat...early entrance...merch...VIP...and you are the first to see the stage :p

+is not that expenseive this time

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

DeanSummer

For those of you who went to MSG did anyone happen to record the moment when Gaga was reading those two letters after Aura?!

I'm desperate to find a video of it. I cried so hard, best night of my life.

So if you have it recorded please let me know!

how much time did you get with her ? were you in the same room as the ARTPOP Zone people ?

DS

candyglam

I had LMZ and I think it was worth it. Like thesmu said, I'm short and can't really be in a sea of people so being up next to a barrier is important to me at concerts. We were able to walk right in and pick a good spot. There were GA people behind us (we were next to the small round stage), but they said they had been there a little over 10 hours. We got there an hour before doors opened (or were supposed to open; it was opening night and everything was a little behind). If she does a second US leg, I'd buy LMZ again.

MiMiMonsterx3

how much time did you get with her ? were you in the same room as the ARTPOP Zone people ?

We were held in this lounge type of thing outside the doors where the show was held. She spent some time getting ready & put on a nice outfit. Then she did the ARTPOP Zone meet & greets first. When there was about 5 people left security lined us up to go in after ARTPOP Zone.

We were supposed to go in individually but I think the meet & greets were taking too long so security made us go in as a group. There was 7 of us I think. It was actually really nice going in as a group because there was no awkward silence. I feel like if it was just her & I I would be starstruck and only be able to hold a conversation with her for like 20 seconds which would cut the amount of time I got to spend with her. Going in as a group allowed us to have like 5-10 minutes with her because everyone was talking to her & the conversations kept going. It made it more relaxed. She was incredibly sweet & she let us meet Asia!

After talking with all of us we each got individual pictures with her. The photographer took our email and our pictures will be emailed to us in 2-3 days. It was so amazing & I am so grateful I got to spend a nice amount of time with her. Some fans just get a autograph & a picture, but I can actually say I met her & talked to her for a few minutes. Best night of my life.

It was worth it to me. I was front and center with official concert partna in crime in standing in front of me (Luv ya Jamie). BUT because of the stage set up LMZ & GA are very much integrated.

Saint Laurent

I don't understand why we don't just all agree on a time to start queuing up, saves people going two weeks before :laughga:

Archived