💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

is there anyone else ...

Blunt

Featured Posts

I love swine but I was a little let down with the album version after hearing it the first time at swine fest. Think it has so much more potential

Heavy Metal Lover

I love swine but I was a little let down with the album version after hearing it the first time at swine fest. Think it has so much more potential

This is exactly how I feel as well.

TheOriginalOne

Fuck yeah!!! Swine slays!!! Swine, along with Aura, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, and Gypsy are my picks for singles!!! :music:

DylmonsTer

That loves swine as much as i do ?

I mean this song means everything to me it helped to so much bad times i had and the song when i heard it on swinefest i almost passed out cause my heart beated so fast when the brakedown kicked in like holy **** this was crazy . I always wanted a song from gaga like this . I love it so much it really changed me in a positive way. I thought so much about what i did wrong in my life and got rid of all the bad things in my life .

I think much of u had times like this when BTW came out . Swine is btw for me .

So is theee anyone with a similar story ?

I have a similar story. It's probably my most favorite and meaningful songs. And I almost passed out too when I seen those white pigs flip in the air. Unforgettable.  :)

I have a similar story. It's probably my most favorite and meaningful songs. And I almost passed out too when I seen those white pigs flip in the air. Unforgettable. :)

Hahaha yes i loved them flying piggies

CatelynnMarie

It's my second fave off the album. It helped me as well. Swine is one of the only songs that I have a deep connection with. 

Archived