Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I'd like the full version of Swine for artRAVE

ultraviolent

Featured Posts

Tommy Monster

Judas could be forgiven, but this is just unforgivable  :sick:  :grr:

The song that literally describes the word RAVE :emo: just why?????  :emo:

ShonfromBeyond

Yeah I don't understand it, :grr:  I would rather have swine in full and just one chorus of Fashion! tbh 

calmar

"Greetings Fort Lauderdale. City of s-xual desire. Son of.... God damnit what now. PAUL I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY"- Lady Gaga to DJWS

I now understand why ARTPOP Was the opener. "We could, we could belong together, ARTPOP! We could, belong together Florida!"

I would probably have it something like

Greetings, Fort Lauderdale. City of s-xual desire, home of Aphrodite. Stand up, and feast as the artRAVE guides you through new and exciting positions

or something.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Der Meister

Swine is such a disappointing closer. Gypsy as an encore is boring too. Opening is boring as hell too.

RIP epic DITD opening

RIP epic Bad romance/BTW ending.

Have you attended any of the concerts? 

If the answer is no please shut up

If you ever went to any of the shows you will agree with me, this concert is amazing as it is. And it can only get better. 

MonsterMum

On the 2nd night I read she did do MJH in full, you might be lucky :shrug:

Kermit the frog

Have you attended any of the concerts?

If the answer is no please shut up

If you ever went to any of the shows you will agree with me, this concert is amazing as it is. And it can only get better.

Go be rude somewhere else.

Whispering

I would understand if she'd shortened only old songs - but I agree, there is no point in shortening new songs like that. It's not like the BTWBall where the setlist was really long and she had to fit everything in the right amount of time - here, she has plenty of time! The show isn't even 1 h 30 min!

The show is close to two hours. Fans who have seen the show and the formal reviews say this.

nightwingsson

The setlist is disappointing in general. 

One song off of Born This Way? I feel like I'll never get to see "The Edge of Glory," "Heavy Metal Lover," "Bloody Mary," or "Marry the Night" live.

But what do I expect? Marketing doesn't care about us and they control the majority of the setlist. 

VforVendetta

I would understand if she'd shortened only old songs - but I agree, there is no point in shortening new songs like that. It's not like the BTWBall where the setlist was really long and she had to fit everything in the right amount of time - here, she has plenty of time! The show isn't even 1 h 30 min!

The show is around 1 hour and 50 minutes to 2 hours according to members that attended. Don't judge from the videos alone.

Swine is such a disappointing closer. Gypsy as an encore is boring too. Opening is boring as hell too.

RIP epic DITD opening

RIP epic Bad romance/BTW ending.

HU opening >>> imo. I like that the peak of the ArtRave is in the show and not the opening or closing but the opening at least could have been much better.

Sugarfall

What I dont understand is that BTWB had 26 songs and most of them were performed pretty much full. artRAVE has only 22 songs and a lot of them are cut to the minimum. artRAVE is notably shorter. Might be not to stress her hip.

Shadow

So she only does Gypsy as an encore? Does she at least play it in full?

Put your hands up... 🖤

Archived