Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ArtRave in Mexico?

lowkeyz

Featured Posts

Didn't she confirm she wouldn't be going to Mexico with this tour at one of the M&Gs? 

HANZ

I don't think she should go to Mexico, the concept of artRAVE is not suitable for the Mexican culture.

do you even know mexican culture? :duck:  :duck:  :duck:  :duck:  :duck:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Ray of Light

Mexico is guaranteed imo. If she's going to ****ing Belgium and Denmark, she's going to Mexico. If not... mess... Mexico can just stan for Katy i guess mpressed.gif

MahoTheMnstr

Mexico is guaranteed imo. If she's going to ****ing Belgium and Denmark, she's going to Mexico. If not... mess... Mexico can just stan for Katy i guess mpressed.gif

:excuseme:   :miley:

... Katy does have dates for her tour in Mexico though  :awkney:

Arturo

I hope she does go to Mexico because they actually gave ARTPOP about as much love (or arguably even more love) than PRISM.

For Katy to be doing 4 dates there and Gagz none is kind of a big **** you.

DrewStevens

I don't think she should go to Mexico, the concept of artRAVE is not suitable for the Mexican culture.

Mexican culture? Do you think they ride donkeys and eat tacos all day? :toofunny:

Mexico stans for the EDM

fede ARTPOP

Ok...so now theres no dates for November...Deceimber still empty...maybe shs comng in DECEMBER??? Or probably next year?? :S

I wanna know if shes coming or no-...im about to spend my savings and I need a confirmation!!  :excited2:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

:awkney::awkney:

tumblr_inline_n4yrhqTeAw1rkg7ly.gif

What do you know about mexican culture? We're not like Speedy Gonzalez ,genius

Archived