Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga brings fan onstage in Uncasville, CT.

Arturo

Featured Posts

MahoTheMnstr

But yeah, I meant that. There's no guarantee ArtRAVE comes here, althought she said she would always tour my country.

where are you from? we have the same issues  :noparty:  :ohno:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

Cute, but this is the beginning of a Marry The Night sized mess. Mark my words. :whitney:

I rly hope not. Not here for a bunch of kids running on stage screaming YAAAAAAASS MAMA SLAY, ruining the performance.

GypsyPrince

I rly hope not. Not here for a bunch of kids running on stage screaming YAAAAAAASS MAMA SLAY, ruining the performance.

You know that's gonna happen sooner or later tho. :miley:

Haroon

That's sweet :laughga: I'm just worried that she's going to start letting her fans sing lyrics and attempt to take over her show like what happened with that girl during BTW :lmao:

AdelaAngelo

oh so now Gypsy is the new MTN? i do hope she picks fans on stage (me :derpga: ) but why always kids? they cant even appreciate the moment... i wish she'd take actual monsters but not more than 2 cuz it gets awkward  :awkney:

i still think it'd be cool if she took the best dressed ones on stage to show their outfits during Fashion! and walk the catwalks like real queens. that would inspire ppl to dress better, be creative and also would make the show more interesting (better than watching a group of teens crying and not knowing what to do lol) 

MORE COWBELL

where are you from? we have the same issues  :noparty:  :ohno:

Argentina. Something tells me you are from Brazil :awesome:

gagaconvert

i still think it'd be cool if she took the best dressed ones on stage to show their outfits during Fashion! and walk the catwalks like real queens. that would inspire ppl to dress better, be creative and also would make the show more interesting (better than watching a group of teens crying and not knowing what to do lol) 

That's a fun idea! It probably wouldn't work logistically but the idea is great as some fans really go all out with their outfits.

Slay. If I get picked to go on stage I will literally have a breakdown. And then I'll whisper in her ear

"Where the bloody **** is DWUW"

Awww that's so cute! I love when she interacts with the public like that. :wub:

That sounds great!

Archived