MonsterMum

Glad you have decided on party earplugs,

and hope it will enhance the experience too! :zilla:

Thanks Chianti :hug:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LiamMonster

Ive been wondering about earplugs or something too, as i am hard of hearing and have to wear hearing aids and i dont want my hearing to get worse... 

Giorno Giovanna

I think I'll bring some earplugs too, cause we have standing tickets and I don't want to loose my hearing, earplugs dont take a lot of space away so it's better to bring some and not use them, than need some and dont have them

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

NewUsername

Exposure to 90dB for 1h+ does hurt your ears. A concert is probably 95~115 dB, depending on where you stand.

I suggest you just take them with you, and when you notice that it's too loud you tell her to plug them in :yes:

Edit: And I suggest to get them yourself too. Set a good example; ear damage is just as bad on your 11th as on your 33th.

exactly!

I can't at the fact that there's so many here saying "oh, if she's this age or that age, she'll be fine". You should protect your ears, no matter what age. Bringing ear plugs to a concert is practically a must. Once during the concert, you can still decide whether to put them in completely or just a bit or not at all.

People seem very uninformed about tinnitus and hyperaccusis it seems. It's better to take care of your ears.

+ @OP, I've already been to Sportpaleis in Antwerp +/- 10 times and the music most of the time is LOUD.

PS: another advantage of earplugs is that you can distinguish the backing track and the live vocals better :p At least that's my experience :D

exactly!

I can't at the fact that there's so many here saying "oh, if she's this age or that age, she'll be fine". You should protect your ears, no matter what age. Bringing ear plugs to a concert is practically a must. Once during the concert, you can still decide whether to put them in completely or just a bit or not at all.

People seem very uninformed about tinnitus and hyperaccusis it seems. It's better to take care of your ears.

+ @OP, I've already been to Sportpaleis in Antwerp +/- 10 times and the music most of the time is LOUD.

PS: another advantage of earplugs is that you can distinguish the backing track and the live vocals better :P At least that's my experience :D

inb4 she sings tinnitus live :gaga::derpga:

I was 11 when I went to The Born This Way Ball and my ear is perfectly fine

Ear damage is something permanent. If you listen to 90dB music for an hour every week, your ear will be basically destroyed. There's these small hairs in your ears, and they die off for ever with ear damage (not all at once though).

MonsterMum

exactly!

PS: another advantage of earplugs is that you can distinguish the backing track and the live vocals better :P At least that's my experience :D

Thanks Driezewies for confirming the Antwerp situation.

I thought it be loud but not to what extend but I've made up my mind about the party plugs anyway, they are coming with us ;)

Giorno Giovanna

exactly!

I love this post, you seem very mature :worship::party::kissga:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Archived