Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Party/ ear plugs for the ArtRave?

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

I have a question for the concert attendants here, since I never been to one.

My daughter will join me in going to the ArtRave and we have GA tickets for Antwerp.

After watching some footage I was wondering if it's maybe not too loud for her ears.

Would you suggest using party/ear plugs cause I wouldn't want her hearing to get damaged :ohno:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

How old is she? :confused: I wouldn't think a two hour concert would damage your hearing permanently, unless you go to them constantly for long periods of time :huh: My hearing's fine and I've been to 5-6 concerts :shrug: But your throat will hurt after the concert because of the shouting and screaming :laughga:

Diamond Heart

i think it would only really be an issue for your daughter if you were standing. Whenever ive been to shows, the huge speakers are in front of the standing area, beside the stage.  Are in you seats? 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Michael

If she is really little then yes I would. But I think like over 4 years old she will be fine.

When I saw Britney Spears kids when I went to her concert in 2011 they had little earmuffs on (but they were very near the stage). It was so cute. :haha:

theotherside

Definitely something to consider. Most concerts I've been to have been very loud, and I wasn't able to hear clearly for a few days. If she is young then I'd especially say yes. At least bring them just in case she ends up not liking the volume. Have fun!

MonsterMum

How old is she? :confused: I wouldn't think a two hour concert would damage your hearing permanently, unless you go to them constantly for long periods of time :huh: My hearing's fine and I've been to 5-6 concerts :shrug: But your throat will hurt after the concert because of the shouting and screaming :laughga:

She's gonna be 11 then.  I see your point but you know, I'm just a bit worried :rip:

i think it would only really be an issue for your daughter if you were standing. Whenever ive been to shows, the huge speakers are in front of the standing area, beside the stage.  Are in you seats? 

We got standing tickets ...

Sexxx

depends on how old she is and how far away you'll be by the speakers

Haroon

She's gonna be 11 then.  I see your point but you know, I'm just a bit worried :rip:

In that case I would get something for ear safety seeing as she's still got a lot of growing and developing to do :ohno: 

MonsterMum

Definitely something to consider. Most concerts I've been to have been very loud, and I wasn't able to hear clearly for a few days. If she is young then I'd especially say yes. At least bring them just in case she ends up not liking the volume. Have fun!

OMG ...Days? 

Good point, I'll just buy them and put em in my pants. 

And thank you! I'm sure we all gonna have a blast!

bionic

Standard earplugs will do

ear-plugs.jpg

I've also seen kids wearing headphones (not sure what the proper term is!) like builders would

628x471.jpg

buy bionic

MonsterMum

In that case I would get something for ear safety seeing as she's still got a lot of growing and developing to do :ohno:

Yes exactly what I was thinking about!

Standard earplugs will do

I've also seen kids wearing headphones (not sure what the proper term is!) like builders would

628x471.jpg

I read about the party plugs being good cause they don't block all sounds but filter? Meh I need to read some more about it.

I doubt I'll get her to wear one of those cause she's becoming a teen girl so you know...she needs to look good :whitney:  lol

RAMROD

If you got seats, you will be fine.

It is still loud, but loud like movie theatre on this zone.

But if you are near the stage,

it is necessary to have ear plugs.

Standard earplugs, meanwhile affordable, 

it doesn't provide good noise filtering.

It will just blocked noise out, so a person will hear very little if at all!

Try this website best product:

http://www.earpeace.com/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lina Morgana

I saw AC/DC when I was 6 years old & Iron Maiden when I was 9, I'm pretty sure she doesn't need earplugs.

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

MonsterMum

If you got seats, you will be fine.

It is still loud, but loud like movie theatre on this zone.

But if you are near the stage,

it is necessary to have ear plugs.

Standard earplugs, meanwhile affordable, 

it doesn't provide good noise filtering.

It will just blocked noise out, so a person will hear very little if at all!

Try this website best product:

http://www.earpeace.com/

Yes we do have standing tickets.

Thanks for this find, I will look into it this evening!

Benji

At eleven I'm sure she will be fine!

I can understand your worry but it's not like this is an often occurrence for her, if she was doing something like this weekly I would say get her some ear plugs but she'll be fine as a one off! :-)

I'm one of those clubbers you see dancing against the speakers. Even though I normally go out twice a week my hearing hasn't noticeably suffered at all! The joys of being young! :teehee:

Archived