💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Unseen artRAVE Opening (Interlude in FULL)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

That J

Yea my whole body may just explode into a mound of glitter and grease!! The opening is BADA$$!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why; maybe it's because the intro brought back some TMB feels for me, but I teared up as ARTPOP began to start and she hit the stage. 

I'm so excited!!!

RetroPhysico

Man, I love the show for its high energy, but the constant flashing of different colors is so seizure-inducing, my head hurts. I don't have it, but I wonder how people with epilepsy can watch this show... But then again, maybe it's different live, idk.

GlamGorgeousGG

I love the opening!   If you're closer the lights are playing off the swirls of the onstage structure.  So even more colorful.

TSUNAMI

I wish she came down from the ceiling at the start, the wings kinda demand that kind of entrance, it's kind of awkward with her standing there for so long when she could have been flying down. :P

Awesome video though, need to see more of the BubbleGa on the screen tbh. 

ur set is flawless tbh

lad-gaga

I think she she should of had the Sam start but walked over the other side of the stage and then flew over from the pointy out bit to the stage where she sings dwuw

Slade

I guess the intro is cool, but the ARTPOP performance is beyond boring, no one can deny that.

I don't like the outfit either.

It's one of my favorite performances for real...I think it's so cool :legend: And the outfit is my fave too  :excited2:

Laceface

I wish she came down from the ceiling at the start, the wings kinda demand that kind of entrance, it's kind of awkward with her standing there for so long when she could have been flying down. :P

KimtinoAguilera

what if then that music playing is the next single like how she used heavy metal lover in gagavision haha!

KimtinoAguilera

the moment ARTPOP plays in always give me goosebumps

DeleteMyAccount

I think she was going for the "rise of the phoenix" feel.  and then she could fly after rising tom the ground.

liberacorpus

I LOVE THE OPENING but she needed to land from the ceiling. THATs for sure. i don't like comparisons but katy uses this a lot and it makes the show more pro.

PLUS she needs to enhance the background images like please. GUY, applause and aura background videos don't fit and they look amateur. ARTPOP is cool but it repeats itself 3 times. i mean, you can do and have done better gags, just take 2 days to shoot some bad ass videos. The videos should develop with the song, they shouldn't be static

britneylopez99

Man, I love the show for its high energy, but the constant flashing of different colors is so seizure-inducing, my head hurts. I don't have it, but I wonder how people with epilepsy can watch this show... But then again, maybe it's different live, idk.

there are epilepsy warnings plastered all over the venue, its definitely seizure-inducing 

Archived