Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Age Limit On artRAVE?

Maleficent

Featured Posts

Whispering

If the show was a movie, it would be rated R. Does your little sis watch R rated movies? How about PG 13?

A lot of stuff will go over her head, but 11 year olds aren't clueless. They are going to pick up on the nudity and rough language...at the very least.

In these types of cases, it really depends on the 11 year old.

TheQueen

No we got actual seats. I hope we don't sit close to someone who says or does anything too inappropriate...

I'm just as worried about the fans actions as gagas to be honest 

You'll be fine, I brought my sister who was 11 at the time to see TMB, we were front row and she loved it, altho she just let curse words pass over her head. Maybe suggest a bathroom break before Sexxx Dreams if you're worried about her reaction lol

That J

Agreed with everyone else....mainly it's just a language factor. Gaga does use the F word a decent amount of time but I think that's the worst thing to expect. The people in the audience having their drinks, well there's never an idea how wild they will get lol. But if you have seats, I think it would be fine.

I saw Madonnas Blonde Ambition Tour when I was 11.....scarred me for life. In a good way. I think. Lol.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

When it comes to gaga I really don't know I mean she had a wardrobe changes onstage and was completely naked at the 1st show, but that doesn't happen frequently so I think u should take care of ur sister yourself if any of that happened like cover her eyes........

NewYorkCity

I don't think there's an age limit for this concert tho...

I mean, yeah maybe she'll say the F word a few times... some s-xual talk (and maybe your sister doesn't even catch it tbh).

This is her least provocative tour in my honest opinion. At the monsterball you had alejandro and the two guys kissing at the end and... the BTWBall was just almost everything (Goverment hooker, HML, The "do you give a ****" speech, Alejandro was very s-xual too, there was an hologram killed and bloodying...).

Now this is just a party. The worst thing is s-xxx dreams and only because you see the words on the screen, the performance is nothing (The roseland one was worst in terms of explicity).

I don't think you have to worry, really.

Just talk to your sister and make her understand the kind of vocabulary that Gaga may use at some points and why does she use it in that context. That's it.

Am I A Girl

I'm 12. It was my first gaga concert last night . I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH. except their was a whole bunch of high people their. But other than tht I loved the show

The interlude were AMAZING. I LOVED EVERYTHIGN

I'm 15 & my parents are letting me go by myself with my friends AND we have GA tickets! No age limit! & just bring her and have a good time. No worries!

Maleficent

I'm 12. It was my first gaga concert last night . I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH. except their was a whole bunch of high people their. But other than tht I loved the show

The interlude were AMAZING. I LOVED EVERYTHIGN

I'm so glad! I'm 14 and my first concert will be on the 30th. That's why I'm so worried tbh. I don't think my sister would understand if I explain it to her, instead of an actual adult...

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of being around high people either...

I'm 15 & my parents are letting me go by myself with my friends AND we have GA tickets! No age limit! & just bring her and have a good time. No worries!

Same here :laughga:

Almost, will be 15 in a few months

I agree that this is her tamest tour in terms of offensive content. Really it's just a bit of swearing and if you're lucky some side boob ;)

I saw a tonne of 6 & 7 year olds at Miley's show the other night and it was FILTHY..

artRaver

If she thinks words like "shut up" is bad then personally I don't think she should go.   :huh:

artRAVE is A LOT tamer than past tours but do you think your sister could handle minor nudity (including from the fans), profanity from both Gaga and the audience and people smoking/drinking, etc. around her without making her feel uncomfortable? 

I don't know, I think you need to make the decision.

Maybe you should talk to her about it so she at least know what to expect and isn't shocked.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

MANiCURE

I just noticed when looking for tickets for someone, it said under 14s arent permitted at GA. I don't know if this is venue specific. 

Thought I'd add that in case someone else was wondering, I know the OPs daughter will be seated. 

From a personal point of view had my  5 yr old daughter not have autism and hyperacusis I would honestley have bought her a seat

I just noticed when looking for tickets for someone, it said under 14s arent permitted at GA. I don't know if this is venue specific.

Thought I'd add that in case someone else was wondering, I know the OPs daughter will be seated.

From a personal point of view had my 5 yr old daughter not have autism and hyperacusis I would honestley have bought her a seat

its probably for that venue.

Archived