Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Age Limit On artRAVE?

Maleficent

Featured Posts

Maleficent

I'm taking my little sister who really wanted to see gaga. She's 11, but quite immature, she still thinks shut up is a bad word...

Do you think it will be a safe environment for her?

Does gaga say or do anything that might me 14A-18A??

Really need some info from people who have seen the whole show...

Gohan

She's for all ages.

But Sexxx Dreams tho

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Arturo

If you think about it, artRAVE is probably Gaga's least s-xual tour...

I don't think she'll be able to handle the F-bombs based on what you said tho :toofunny:

I'm taking my little sister who really wanted to see gaga. She's 11, but quite immature, she still thinks shut up is a bad word...

Do you think it will be a safe environment for her?

Does gaga say or do anything that might me 14A-18A??

Really need some info from people who have seen the whole show...

She makes quite a few s-xual remarks and yells a lot of profanity but that's gaga. Also the standing area is BRUTAL.. Not for the faint of heart. You get pushed around a bit... It's hot.. Sweaty. It's like being trapped in a big mosh pit.. Hopefully you got seats though if she is going

I don't think she'll be able to handle the F-bombs based on what you said tho :toofunny:

I don't know.. She made quite a few s-xual remarks last night lol.

Maleficent

She might be a little sensitive to the language but I'm not too worried about that 

I've never been to a gaga concert so Idk what to expect

I hope she won't repeat the stuff to my parents 

She makes quite a few s-xual remarks and yells a lot of profanity but that's gaga. Also the standing area is BRUTAL.. Not for the faint of heart. You get pushed around a bit... It's hot.. Sweaty. It's like being trapped in a big mosh pit.. Hopefully you got seats though if she is going

No we got actual seats. I hope we don't sit close to someone who says or does anything too inappropriate...

I'm just as worried about the fans actions as gagas to be honest 

RAMROD

Depends, most of her shows does not have age limit.

Except stated as one on the ticket.

Also, meanwhile it is for all ages, some of her stage acts

and her lyrics are pretty explicit. 

on artRAVE  so far, there are an act where she went risque and topless on stage.

Not to mention some of her words during her emcee between songs.

She may cuss and talk about d--gs or s-x or some more adult oriented topics.

So be sure to guide her at all times.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ThisGuyTony

Let the photos speak for themselves:

artRave-in-Atlanta-4.jpg

artRave-in-Atlanta-32.jpg

Can he handle minor nudity/language?

Arturo

Based on the performances though.

There's nothing as bad as Lovegame, HML, or Alejandro when it comes to s-xual performances. Not even Sexxx Dreams is that bad. If the words "Sexxx Dreams" weren't flashing on the screen behind her, I doubt an 11 year old would even be able to decipher what she's singing assuming that 11 year old has never been exposed to the song beforehand. 

She might be a little sensitive to the language but I'm not too worried about that 

No we got actual seats. I hope we don't sit close to someone who says or does anything too inappropriate...

OMFG and I forgot.. How could I forget lol. Not sure if it was just the ground standing but when mjh was being performed people lit blunts and it reeked of pot for a while. If u have seats you'll b fine. It's a different atmosphere. People get up and dance but the ground is where all the crazy sh*t was happening. People were blowing up condoms and throwing them around lol

Based on the performances though.

There's nothing as bad as Lovegame, HML, or Alejandro when it comes to s-xual performances. Not even Sexxx Dreams is that bad. If the words "Sexxx Dreams" weren't flashing on the screen behind her, I doubt an 11 year old would even be able to decipher what she's singing assuming that 11 year old has never been exposed to the song beforehand.

Nah she made s-xual comments in between songs while she was talking with us. You know how she is

candyglam

OMFG and I forgot.. How could I forget lol. Not sure if it was just the ground standing but when mjh was being performed people lit blunts and it reeked of pot for a while. If u have seats you'll b fine. It's a different atmosphere. People get up and dance but the ground is where all the crazy sh*t was happening. People were blowing up condoms and throwing them around lol

I was on the floor and people definitely lit up multiple times! I really thought they might get themselves kicked out because security guards were right in front of us and it reeked. Pretty crazy.

Ursula Buffay

You're going to a Lady Gaga concert, it's not like you're going to the church. There will be some nudity, people drinking and LGBT scenes (kissing and fornicating).

candyglam

A fan near us yelled, "F*** me, Gaga!" multiple times during the show and as mentioned above, people smoked pot during MJH. I think seats might have a tamer atmosphere though. As far as Gaga, she cursed a few times (at one point she jokingly yelled, "Stop throwing sh** on my new stage!") and obviously there is an outstage costume change with nudity.

A fan near us yelled, "F*** me, Gaga!" multiple times during the show and as mentioned above, people smoked pot during MJH. I think seats might have a tamer atmosphere though. As far as Gaga, she cursed a few times (at one point she jokingly yelled, "Stop throwing sh** on my new stage!") and obviously there is an outstage costume change with nudity.

It bothered me when people kept throwing **** at her when she was transitioning into Sexxx dreams.. It got to be too ridiculous. I thought it was disrespectful tbh

candyglam

It bothered me when people kept throwing **** at her when she was transitioning into Sexxx dreams.. It got to be too ridiculous. I thought it was disrespectful tbh

I totally agree. She was trying to talk and things just kept getting launched at her.

I totally agree. She was trying to talk and things just kept getting launched at her.

Sigh. Yeah. She's so nice though. Not sure how she keeps her cool. Especially when she brought that kid on stage that had his phone in her face the whole time Wtf haha. I would have walked off the stage lmao

Archived