Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

last night at artRave...

Kit Walker

Featured Posts

Feynman

Putting his phone on her face while she's performing for 20k people is kinda disrespectful too :rip:

that's what I was saying duh :emma:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Yup... I find that kid very annoying, all the time he just held that phone and kept making selfies...

YOU'RE ON A ****ING STAGE WITH ****ING LADY GAGA - LET THE ****ING PHONE AND ENJOY

Staryu

Yup... I find that kid very annoying, all the time he just held that phone and kept making selfies...

YOU'RE ON A ****ING STAGE WITH ****ING LADY GAGA - LET THE ****ING PHONE AND ENJOY

If I was him I'd just keep staring at her in awe while crying. :laughga: 

She gets mad about taking pictures with people?? So if I meet her we can't take a picture? :awkney: I'm not gonna keep my phone out but I still want at least 1 picture to remember the memory

Morphine Prince

She gets mad about taking pictures with people?? So if I meet her we can't take a picture? :awkney: I'm not gonna keep my phone out but I still want at least 1 picture to remember the memory

It wasn't one picture.... it was 5 ****ing minutes of taking selfies and probably recording. 

GagaMyBlood95

If I was him I'd just keep staring at her in awe while crying. :laughga:

Well YEAH!  I would probably cry and just hug her the entire time or idk what, but I most certainly wouldn't take my phone and make selfies and videos or whatever.. Maybe one picture, okay but that's enough...

Mr Josh

that's what I was saying duh :emma:

I read 'disrespectful of her' :emma: #SleepDeprivation

melodichard

He clearly took more than one photo :awkney:

EdgeofTeeth

It annoys me so much that he was taking selfies the entire time, I'd pass out if Gaga let me sit with her like that.

Darcklighter22

Good for her! I mean you're next to Lady Gaga out of excitement yes asking for a photo I totally understand that and i'm sure she didn't mind but recording and looking at his phone most of the time like....really?!  :coffee:

Jester

I love what she's been doing about that since SXSW :legend:

Btw. that wig is my fav one :spin:

Pop

I've seen it :lmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9s49DQdHQ

This was SO ****ing cute, I CAN'T

Everything connected to Born This Way always slays so much.  :worship:  :worship:  Truly the album of our generation. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Jester

Dramaaaaaaa

Archived