💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who DJs Before artRAVE?

alposnacks

Featured Posts

ProudUnicorn

Lady Starlight's set was god AWFUL. Everyone on the floor became bored and tired of her set after 5 minutes. It's literally the same beat for 40 minutes straight (which felt like 2 hours). If you have seats don't bother showing up early because you wont be missing anything, they were boring.

I'm sorry you don't understand deep house or techno. She literally said it was going to be exactly that.

DeleteMyAccount

Do people still not know who it is :giveup:

It might just be a playlist that plays.  

Ladle Ghoulash

I'm sorry you don't understand deep house or techno. She literally said it was going to be exactly that.

bows down to u

It's 90s minimalist techno and people just don't really even try to enjoy it.

It was a playlist of trap music that played over the speakers, no one was DJing

aquaprincess

Lady Starlight's set was god AWFUL. Everyone on the floor became bored and tired of her set after 5 minutes. It's literally the same beat for 40 minutes straight (which felt like 2 hours). If you have seats don't bother showing up early because you wont be missing anything, they were boring.

i actually loved LS's set. i was bopping my head all the way thru. but then i love that type of music.that hatsune chick tho....no :awkney:

ChristianSaad

i LIVE for deep house.. I was hoping she would get a deep house opener on the US leg.. but I guarantee she will get some deep house openers for the other legs.. maybe Clean Bandit or Gorgon City.. I can also see Katy B being an option for her especially in the UK

ProudUnicorn

i LIVE for deep house.. I was hoping she would get a deep house opener on the US leg.. but I guarantee she will get some deep house openers for the other legs.. maybe Clean Bandit or Gorgon City.. I can also see Katy B being an option for her especially in the UK

You. I like you as a person.

Preston

Hatsune Miku was really good. Watching it on youtube is different than live. Enjoyed it both times I saw it.

Starlight was good for like 10 minutes.....and then I was ready for the "between Starlight and Gaga" set

ChristianSaad

You. I like you as a person.

You. I would like to see you at an artrave.  :yes:

Archived