Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

artRAVE: Atlanta!

DanielKCarey

Featured Posts

Best night of my life.

Only complaints were the ginormous waiting times and lady starlight sh*t show of a performance. It was a waste of time... She stood there forever and pushed buttons on a turn table. Everybody was bored of her and she dragged on forever.

Gaga chose one person to go backstage also.. It was fun. Those of you in GA prepare to be on your tippy toes. If you're short seeing things will be a struggle

How was Partynauseous? : :excited2:  :excited2:

Ooo it was amazing. Different but good

omg Starlight's set is a little over an hour?  :eww:

It was sheer torture.. I don't know how else to put it. She doesn't do anything... She's awful

candyglam

:toofunny:

Anyways, I always hear complaints about Lady Starlight. Is she really that bad? Or what's the reason for fans being unhappy with her performances? :udidnt::flop:

It's just too long. The music is good and she makes an effort to dance around and get the crowd amped up, but you can really only do that for so long. People were only excited for about 30 minutes of her set in FL; the rest of the time people looked bored and some on the floor started chanting for Gaga.

musicmonster

Yes, Starlight was painful to watch. I felt bad for her. At the end she was like "only 3 minutes left" and I felt like she was forcing a smile.

Hatsune Miku was equally painful, in my opinion. (I at least wanted subtitles!) Neat concept but not very rave-like.

Gaga was fantastic, though. She seemed so happy and upbeat. There weren't any "dark moments" like previous tours (getting lost in NYC, betrayed and hung, etc.). It was just a big house party. Different from the usual and not what I expected, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially when she turned the guy's phone off and told everyone else to do the same. It really is one big rave.

As far as set design, you can't really have a great view for 100% of the show no matter where you stand. It looked like the catwalk was as high or higher than the main stage, so be prepared for that. The piano is also adjacent to the catwalk; they put the camera feeds on the back of the stage screen when she's playing.

pachinko

:omg: I just realized that's a big spoiler. Sorry..

You spoiler slut. :popcorn:

Archived