Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

artRAVE: Atlanta!

DanielKCarey

Featured Posts

DanielKCarey

This is how my day from beginning to end goes...

8AM - I arrived to Philips Arena and got in the GA Line (#62)

2PM - We could faintly hear short rehearsals being held

5:30PM - Little Monsters Zone let into arena

6:30PM - GA let into arena

7:35PM - Hatsune Miku starts Opening Act

8:05PM - Lady Starlight starts Opening Act

9:15PM - artRAVE starts

GA LINE UP:

Waiting in line was very fun! I met many new monster friends and did many things to pass the time (Ex-We made/signed a gay pride flag which Gaga later waved on stage) and talked until we were let in. 

artRAVE OPENING ACTS:

Hatsune Miku was actually very wonderful and praised by the crowds. Her set was maybe half an hour. We waited about 5 minutes as crew removed HM's stage. Lady Starlight then appeared and walked to her 'stage' on the runway. Her set was good too, but did feel dragged out (Her set lasted a bit over an hour) Many quietly showed unsatisfaction with LS, but I personally enjoyed it!

artRAVE OVERVIEW:

The intro was VERY colorful and 'ravey'! It really felt like one big house party, and as it continued, got better. PetGa (from the ARTPOP app) was the 'guide' of the whole show. Before the show began, on the screens of the arena, PetGa would give instructions on the Absolut ARTPOP Lounge and other arena rules. She in the intro welcomed you to artRAVE and 'explained' the meaning of artRAVE. She appears all throughout the show introducing and ending different segments of thee show through audio. The show itself was FANTASTIC! I don't want to post any major spoilers, but I'll say everyone who goes will be so happy with artRAVE.

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Hello Mr. Radio

This is how my day from beginning to end goes...

8AM - I arrived to Philips Arena and got in the GA Line (#62)

2PM - We could faintly hear short rehearsals being held

5:30PM - Little Monsters Zone let into arena

6:30PM - GA let into arena

7:35PM - Hatsune Miku starts Opening Act

8:05PM - Lady Starlight starts Opening Act

9:15PM - artRAVE starts

GA LINE UP:

Waiting in line was very fun! I met many new monster friends and did many things to pass the time (Ex-We made/signed a gay pride flag which Gaga later waved on stage) and talked until we were let in. 

artRAVE OPENING ACTS:

Hatsune Miku was actually very wonderful and praised by the crowds. Her set was maybe half an hour. We waited about 5 minutes as crew removed HM's stage. Lady Starlight then appeared and walked to her 'stage' on the runway. Her set was good too, but did feel dragged out (Her set lasted a bit over an hour) Many quietly showed unsatisfaction with LS, but I personally enjoyed it!

artRAVE OVERVIEW:

The intro was VERY colorful and 'ravey'! It really felt like one big house party, and as it continued, got better. PetGa (from the ARTPOP app) was the 'guide' of the whole show. Before the show began, on the screens of the arena, PetGa would give instructions on the Absolut ARTPOP Lounge and other arena rules. She in the intro welcomed you to artRAVE and 'explained' the meaning of artRAVE. She appears all throughout the show introducing and ending different segments of thee show through audio. The show itself was FANTASTIC! I don't want to post any major spoilers, but I'll say everyone who goes will be so happy with artRAVE.

tumblr_inline_myfmmdPYFT1rqq7os.jpg

DeleteMyAccount

You just gave away a pretty big spoiler there.  :toofunny:  It's fine though.. I don't think I'm going to last till the 20th anyway.

DanielKCarey

You just gave away a pretty big spoiler there.  :toofunny:  It's fine though.. I don't think I'm going to last till the 20th anyway.

:omg:  I just realized that's a big spoiler. Sorry..

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

ThisGuyTony

:toofunny:

Anyways, I always hear complaints about Lady Starlight. Is she really that bad? Or what's the reason for fans being unhappy with her performances? :udidnt::flop:

Dean Winchester

Wait...petga makes an appearance?  :nooo: What did she say "artRave" meant? Did she explain the storyline/plot of the concert?  Or is there not one? 

Der Meister

Wait, was PetGa part of the first night? Or was she added tonight?

Not really, all we heard was a "alien voice". Now it makes sense.

drinkmytears

Is it true she invited fans who through things onstage backstage? 

Where was that boy who got onstage? 

What's the best place to stand?

What the LMZ line around 8am?

DanielKCarey

How was Partynauseous? : :excited2::excited2:

She needs to release it now, it's great!

Is it true she invited fans who through things onstage backstage?

Where was that boy who got onstage?

What's the best place to stand?

What the LMZ line around 8am?

For some things, like a long personal note attached to whatever. I think he was in front of the ARTPOP Zone. I stood right in the middle of the runways (closest to main stage). The LMZ for Atlanta at 8AM was like 6/8 people..

Ladle Ghoulash

:toofunny:

Anyways, I always hear complaints about Lady Starlight. Is she really that bad? Or what's the reason for fans being unhappy with her performances? :udidnt::flop:

I mean, I personally enjoyed her. I saw her first on TMB (when she was doing more of a performance art piece set to heavy metal music) and when I saw her at Roseland (when she did a live mix of 90s minimalist techno, which is what she does at artRave).

I think her new set is pretty good and I really dig her stage presence and think she's cool, but, I know a lot of people here disagree with me haha.

Archived