💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Where you actually want to be standing during artRAVE k

ProudUnicorn

Featured Posts

Hellspont

:ohno: yesss...

I actually want to stand behind the runway towards the back so she faces me during venus and such, another thread said to get there at 6pm.. WHAT DO I DO  :confused:

latinteddybear

I actually want to stand behind the runway towards the back so she faces me during venus and such, another thread said to get there at 6pm.. WHAT DO I DO  :confused:

oh no, your gonna want to arrive early as possible, make sure you save yourself a spot and take snacks if you'd like.  :kisses:

ProudUnicorn

Camp out 3 days before or gtfo

Hellspont

Camp out 3 days before or gtfo

3 days :nooo:

oh no, your gonna want to arrive early as possible, make sure you save yourself a spot and take snacks if you'd li

Ill try to convince my brother to get there early, not sure how thats going to work out.

MaxTheMonster

Hey everyone! So, I was one of the Little Monsters picked from the crowd at ArtRave DC last night. Here's my advice (but it's just my opinion so please don't think it's 

- LMZ is only good for getting to the very front against the railing. You don't need LMZ to get anywhere else on the floor. 

- The front has a pretty okay view. You can still see everything either in person or on the big screen. That being said, Gaga spends most of her time on the catwalks, so if you really want to see Gaga up close, you should be in front of the middle catwalk in the lagoon (i.e. the area surrounded by the 3 catwalks). 

- The only time that Gaga reads letters from fans is after Aura, and you should only throw your letter when the red sofa rises out of the ground. Otherwise, her dancers will just kick your stuff back down. 

- You will definitely need to attach it to something with a bit of weight to throw it. Paper airplanes will not reach the stage even if you're right against the railing. 

- Think of ways to make your letter to Gaga stand out! :) That's what I did.

- And lastly, Gaga was sooooooo nice and flawless and gave us so many hugs. I had such an incredible experience. 

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. This is my first time actually posting on GagaDaily (I usually just stalk it), but you can find me on Little Monsters with the username @Max. 

P.S. If anyone can find a video of Gaga reading my letter at the ArtRave DC, I would really appreciate it. 

Paws up,

Max

ViGaga

i can only get to my show around noon or 1 the day of the show..... :( will i be close

Little Monster in Buffalo

latinteddybear

3 days :nooo:

Ill try to convince my brother to get there early, not sure how thats going to work out.

ah man. yeah thats a pain if you rely on someone. been there done that. the important thing is to make sure you have fun at the event :-)

i can only get to my show around noon or 1 the day of the show..... :( will i be close

yes lol hopefully that will be early or your gonna have to hustle your way to  your queen 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived