Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

I think the setlist is awful, and I explain why in detail here.

LAS22

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean 97

Y'all complain a biT too much, damn. Just enjoy the music and the performances. She's said before she likes to perform the ENTIRE album she's touring for, so obviously some older (BTW tracks) songs can't be performed.

ipypdUIBhi41l.gif

At least your fave tours, my faves Legend X, Britney and Lana don't seem to cater to area as of late.

but IMO Applause should be the closing song/encore. But at least your fave performs ha lead single.

hellokittylimoswfze.gif

Pop

the whole tour seems rushed

this is what happens when you try and do everything yourself. gaga needs to surround herself by amazing creatives like before and let them help her.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Robinladen

Y'all complain a biT too much, damn. Just enjoy the music and the performances. She's said before she likes to perform the ENTIRE album she's touring for, so obviously some older (BTW tracks) songs can't be performed.

ipypdUIBhi41l.gif

At least your fave tours, my faves Legend X, Britney and Lana don't seem to cater to area as of late.

but IMO Applause should be the closing song/encore. But at least your fave performs ha lead single.

hellokittylimoswfze.gif

Work Bitch doesn't get performed at Vegas?

swine killer

However, she looked amazing, she sounded amazing, and she seemed very happy which was great.

:worship:

Anyway, I'm surprised that she didn't sing Scheisse and Judas. I think these two songs are very rave friendly.

I love MTN and TEOG but dont really know if they would fit in to rave syndrom.

CatelynnMarie

I agree. None of the songs from ARTPOP should be shortened.

HANZ

**** BTW

where is Lovegame?

I love that song so much, she always ignores it :noparty:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Sean 97

Work Bitch doesn't get performed at Vegas?

I was referring to Your Body and PROMO performances for Work Bitch lolz

Yes but she paid it dust otherwise

DrewStevens

It's how I prefer it. It's what it originally was. Deal with it.

No, she should incorporate more BTW songs because her representation of that album in comparison to her others is deplorable. And she cancelled MANY dates in North America, not just "my tour date". Wow, people on this forum are very rude.

Maybe because the popularity of the BTW singles in comparison to her other singles is "deplorable" too.

I know half of dates in North America were canceled but she had to create a WORLDWIDE tour for ARTPOP. I feel sorry for people who were not able to see her performing those songs live but this is a new tour for a new album.

gaga cannot have every fan's wish catered. I am perfectly fine with it.

I like the setlist, we should all get over the BTW era. 

Move on people! Gaga clearly has. 

Stefani328

I'm just tired of everyone complaining about a damn setlist. It's called "artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball" not "artRAVE: Let me perform what I missed last year Ball" 

At least you will still attend. There are members who are selling their tickets because they don't like it :smh:

:haha:

She can bring TEOG back though.

Harry Potter

Being at the artRAVE personally, the set list couldn't have been more perfect imo. Everything flowed well together and really embraced the "rave" atmosphere.

DrewStevens

the whole tour seems rushed

this is what happens when you try and do everything yourself. gaga needs to surround herself by amazing creatives like before and let them help her.

Gaga and Haus Of Gaga have been creating the tours since The Fame Monster. She is obviously not doing everything by herself, that is a myth created by the fans.

Morphine Prince

:haha:

She can bring TEOG back though.

I agree lol. But I'm not gonna let one detail ruin the concert for me. We get what we get. 

Archived