Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why isn't SCHEIßE being performed?

hausofmike

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
garnite

Why did Gaga promote an upcoming song she was working on during another tour? Seems like that answer would be obvious. This tour is new, we could get some song along the way that she is working on, which may or may not end up on the next album. Artists introduce new songs on tours all the time.

Just Dance was a hit song, not a random album track from a previous album. Once again...obvious.

Partynauseous? Because it fits the theme and it is a song from this era, whether it is going to stay unreleased or it will be released at a further date...or not.

see, you immediately start with her "promoting" songs. she is exclusively promoting songs in your view. and that is my main point. artists introduce new songs on tours all the time, and guess what, they also play tracks for reasons other than promotion.

so she only promotes hit songs? what about the hit songs she didn't promote? she isn't promoting the fame, so why is she playing songs from it? because they are hits? so why is she promoting previous hits? because they are hits? why do you think that is answer enough? you're saying obvious a lot without actually explaining anything. because it's not obvious to me that why she would promote (again, you're supposing she only performs to promote) just dance for the sake of it being a hit because i wouldn't say she's playing that song for promotional purposes at all.

the answer is ultimately "gaga will play whatever gaga wants to play" unless you think that gaga's exclusive purpose for performing songs is promotional. and if you don't think that's her exclusive reason, then you cannot say she is not playing any other track because there would be no reason to promote such a track because we have established that there are reasons other than promotion to play songs.

you also didn't explain your second point.

Whispering

Gaga is performing most of her hits from the TF, TFM eras and the biggest hit from the BTW era.

Other than that, she is promoting her current album and the current era.

craig

see, you immediately start with her "promoting" songs. she is exclusively promoting songs in your view. and that is my main point. artists introduce new songs on tours all the time, and guess what, they also play tracks for reasons other than promotion.

I agree, the idea that tours promote albums is so 25 years ago.

I think it goes back to how Gaga feels - BTW was a difficult and painful era (from public backlash to personal betrayal and injury), so maybe she doesn't want to focus on right now.

If she really loved DITD and Scheisse intensely they would have been singles.

The old songs are 6 obvious choices plus Alejandro (which I guess beat Love Game and TEOG for the wildcard birth).

HANZ

It's a BTW song and it wasn't even a single, sadly

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Laceface

I hope she adds it at some point and I do feel your pain :( but I guess MTN, TEOG & Judas have a better chance of being added, but Scheisse seems so rave and dance-like to me! I'd easily have it over Cake Like Gaga or Partynauseous. Sorry not sorry :p

Archived