• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Qualle1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW9s49DQdHQ  Lady Gaga :applause: Why do you record when you are next to Gaga, sitting and singing together. WHY?!

♡♡♡

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Donatellaphone

Wait so if you're standing around #4 or #3, can you still see the stage well?^^

In front of 4 is probably the best spot. 

DanielKCarey

Photo credit @gagafrontrow and @titstatscats

Bm9c8u6IAAEtRqH.jpg

YAS, I'm the guy with the white strip down the back!  #famous

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Donatellaphone

Does anyone have a good video of venus from in front of part 4 of the stage (like in the picture)

Mascherara8

AHHHH ALL OF THIS :excited: So glad you had a great time too! Where were your seats? I was in 311 but close to the front!

Eeee!  :haha:  I was in section 102, right off the left side of the stage. In fact, I was just editing/posting my photos on Facebook, and I got really emotional 'cause--

10339593_10203064893595729_6965578822075

This angel. I cannot.

Monsterlovatic

Guys wanna know the truth about the guy she brought on stage? I drove him there. I t was his ride and he lied to me. He never mentioned he had ARTPOP zone. He had emailed some people and got in he didn't do anything more then that! He manipulated people to get his way. I had finals at 7 am and told him we have to go after the show we live 3 hours away! But instead he expected me to wait til nearly 1:30 am when he got out to drive him home. When I found out by walking to the bathroom that he was in the ARTPOP zone he lied to me and said it just happened. And then he just smiled and was like haha fu$k you! So I told him I'm leaving after the show with my boyfriend and we left him in Atlanta. Not once did he say thank you for driving him to Atlanta as home nope he just expected everyone to be his slave and drive him. The 19 year old boy who's still In 11th grade cause he never attends. He literally was the worst friend my boyfriend was so upset he did this so we decided to leave him. His mom called I told her why she said ohhhh I would leave him too so sorry he did that!

Monsterlovatic

He also said well I'm gonna tell gaga what you did!! I was like I bet you aren't gonna tell her you told me you had GA tickets and then knowing you didn't and just didn't want me to find out which if he was honest I would of been happy for him! But instead he was rude and lied and kept lying over and over.

Future Lover

He also said well I'm gonna tell gaga what you did!! I was like I bet you aren't gonna tell her you told me you had GA tickets and then knowing you didn't and just didn't want me to find out which if he was honest I would of been happy for him! But instead he was rude and lied and kept lying over and over.

That sucks :(

I read his Twitter the other day and I just got a feeling he was like that. Sorry for your experience with him  :hug:

somnambulist

Guys wanna know the truth about the guy she brought on stage? I drove him there. I t was his ride and he lied to me. He never mentioned he had ARTPOP zone. He had emailed some people and got in he didn't do anything more then that! He manipulated people to get his way. I had finals at 7 am and told him we have to go after the show we live 3 hours away! But instead he expected me to wait til nearly 1:30 am when he got out to drive him home. When I found out by walking to the bathroom that he was in the ARTPOP zone he lied to me and said it just happened. And then he just smiled and was like haha fu$k you! So I told him I'm leaving after the show with my boyfriend and we left him in Atlanta. Not once did he say thank you for driving him to Atlanta as home nope he just expected everyone to be his slave and drive him. The 19 year old boy who's still In 11th grade cause he never attends. He literally was the worst friend my boyfriend was so upset he did this so we decided to leave him. His mom called I told her why she said ohhhh I would leave him too so sorry he did that!

I dont understand, why is it a big deal if he had ARTPOP zone or not? I mean yeah i could understand being upset if he expected you to wait around to give him a ride back home even if you're doing him the favor, but other then that, im not getting why he was rude for having a different ticket then you?

ProudUnicorn

Best thing to do is let this go and stop being his friend because he's definitely not being a friend to you.

<3

HORRORHOLIC

Wow, some people clearly only care about themselves. Sorry you had to deal with that!!

HausOfHarlow

This is my first time being on a computer since I went to the artRAVE last night. Let me just tell you.. IT WAS INSANE! Spoiler alert!! 

The show crazy. Atlanta definitely had a bunch of energy! The crowd was so hyped up, even before the doors opened. I had GA tickets, and I was about #20 in line, but there were two main entrances: the outdoor entrance, with one entry door then the indoor entrance by food court (praise for air conditioning) with 4 entrance doors. So I was most likely one of the first #200 in line. 

Hatsune Miku was definitely interesting. She "performed" for about 20 minutes, from 7:30 - 7:50. It was hard to see, since I was in between catwalk C and ARTPOP Zone. I was about 12 feet from Catwalk C, 10 feet from main platform, about 10 feet from main bridge, and about 5 feet from ARTPOP Zone/piano. It was a decent view, since most of performance happened on catwalks and the bridge. The only thing, I am pretty tall, but the catwalk was eye level with me, which was eye level with the main stage. So it was impossible for me to see the main stage so I had to look up at screens. 

Lady Starlight's set was basic, but she had some interesting beats. She performed from 8:20-ish - 9. I preferred this set way more than with the Monster Ball. Thankfully, at 9:!5, Gaga started. ARTPOP intro was SICK, and it was such a jam to sing and dance along to, although it's a quieter track (compared to other songs). G.U.Y. was KILLER, sick choreography, and awesome live music. Donatella was great live, but she cut the song short. Fashion! was also cut short, and the performance was flipped around with the verses. Venus is one of my favorite songs, and the performance was my favorite. Most of the choreography and such happened on main bridge. MANiCURE was a jam, and I was surprised she performed Cake Like Lady Gaga. 

Then came all the hits, which had short performances, and felt like more of a medley. Just Dance, Poker Face, Telephone. Same choreography as TMB. You could hear the whole arena go crazy for these songs. PartyNauseous was NAUSEATING in terms of how crazy the lights and sounds were. It was hard to distinguish what was happening, but it was rave-tastic. Paparazzi was good, with great vocals. Do What U Want was performed in a monster claw-esque chair, which was about 7-10 feet from where I was standing. Her vocals were phenomenal in the song, but she performed a shortened version (I mean there is a solo version out there now…). 

Fast forward a bit, I was super surprised by the Jewels N' Drugs "interlude". It was super hip-hop, with bass drops and heavy beats, and the rappers had their parts (audio only) and she came out at end for small performance. I haven't been a huge fan of the song, but I was pleasantly surprised. Also the backdrops throughout the show are killer!! 

Aura, Sexxx Dreams, Mary Jane Holland, and Alejandro were great. All of SxxxD and MJH are performed on main stage, so it was hard to see. MJH was shortened (what's new..). Quick change on stage, Bad Romance was a classic. Crowd was going crazy. Applause was super lively, and then closing (surprisingly before Applause) was Swine. Swine was amazing live. The GA Floor was going CRAYYYYYY. Unfortunately, she (again) performed it shortened. 

Encore of Gypsy was beautiful. It was so amazing to see in dressed elegantly in all white, whilst at the piano. There was about a 6-8 minute wait in between Swine - Gypsy. In the end, the show was CRAZY. The lighting is something I have never seen before in a pop concert. Absolutely phenomenal!!! I got some amazing pictures and videos! Click (and follow!) me on my instagram below! 

Complaints about artRAVE: Longer version of Donatella, Do What U Want, Mary Jane Holland and Swine. And I would have loved to see more BTW performed, either TEOG, MTN, or Scheiße (fan favorite section of show?). STILL THOUGH. Amazing show. Can't believe I went! 

ChicaSkas

#RATCHET #051314 #MSG #NY

what does this mean?
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk