• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

ONE song

The app itself is a musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion and technology with a new interactive worldwide community  ‘the auras.’ Altering the human experience with social media, we bring ARTculture into POP in a reverse Warholian expedition.â€

JudasInTheDark

LOVED the show sooo much last night :flutter: It did seem to go by so quick, but she did every song I was dying to hear expect Judas (which I expected to not make the cut lol). I was most excited to hear Swine and SHE KILLED IT on that one. Definitely my favorite performance of the night.

ItsTommyBitch

I just realized. That pre-chorus of Partynauseous reminds me of the "fake" TEA leak's edited vocals.

What if..

:udidnt:  No...

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

NewYorkCity

The app itself is a musical and visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion and technology with a new interactive worldwide community  ‘the auras.’ Altering the human experience with social media, we bring ARTculture into POP in a reverse Warholian expedition.â€

the app alows you to make you gifs. Let's not. 

And anyway, alterning the human experience with SOCIAL MEDIA.

not alterning the human experience in a concert.

Don't try to defend him or bash her because she was absolutely right.

artRave-in-Atlanta-9.jpg

the app alows you to make you gifs. Let's not. 

And anyway, alterning the human experience with SOCIAL MEDIA.

not alterning the human experience in a concert.

Don't try to defend him or bash her because she was absolutely right.

artRave-in-Atlanta-9.jpg

Im not defending him OR bashing her, Im stating how she did mention technology alot throughout this album era, and others are saying she didnt.

NewYorkCity

Im not defending him OR bashing her, Im stating how she did mention technology alot throughout this album era, and others are saying she didnt.

but the kind of technology that she mentions or the use that she gives it has nothing to do with being on stage with your idol watching to a screen instead of enjoy the actual moment. 

What that boy did was just stupid. People were laughing I mean... wtf.

I would also take a selfie tbh. But one. it is more than enough. You don't have to be the whole song recording... 

Slade

I didn't video much or take many pics because I was so lost in the moment, but here's the best video + pic I got! And one of me and my friend :) Her vocals in the vid though >>>

http://instagram.com/p/ntKzdeiEsk/

Feel free to like it :hug:

Edited by Slade

but the kind of technology that she mentions or the use that she gives it has nothing to do with being on stage with your idol watching to a screen instead of enjoy the actual moment. 

What that boy did was just stupid. People were laughing I mean... wtf.

I would also take a selfie tbh. But one. it is more than enough. You don't have to be the whole song recording... 

Oh im not saying that him recording wasnt dumb, it would. i literally felt awkward watching the entire clip because he had his phone out. However, im simply stating in regards to the album and the ARTPOP experience, she did talk about technology. thats all.

DeleteMyAccount

I think so. The lights were all moving but they were off and the band was just standing there. May also have been a slight delay in getting Gaga in place.

Yes, and the "Welcome to the artRave" seemed new as well.  I liked it though.

codymonster

Not the best quality, but the VOCALS :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH2l0uHuQw4

Omg, yes, finally :) I love when she actually belts this song, she sings it so well :giveup:

Donatellaphone

Welcome to GagaDaily!

So where were you sitting? What were you wearing... how did it happen?

I was standing just in front of the middle catwalk, in front of number 4. 

7reETA3.png

I was just wearing normal clothes. She touched all 2 of my friends hands, I was 5 inches too far away. I think she could tell I was trying to get over but I couldn't, so she looked at me and winked at me. She came over again a little later and touched my other friends hands. I was still too far away, so I got closer to the catwalk after that but she never reached down again :(