Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

high heeled fem

She brought someone backstage tonight and told him to bring his friends with him.

:udidnt:

now i knew she was gonna start doing it soon!

latoya.gif

He was in ARTPOP Zone and held a sign up that asked to sit with her

New things, it was muccccchhhh tighter than the other vids I've seen.

Also salon chairs during MANiCURE? Didn't see those in the premiere

oh well :toofunny: he gets to meet her anyway

awsome about the ones that got backstage from GA by throwing the thing on stage in s-xxx dreams thanks for that :party:

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayman

There are new pictures from tonight that show shirts saying Gaga instead of Gay Gay.

Yeah, they had them at Roseland too.

Alannah

He was in ARTPOP Zone and held a sign up that asked to sit with her

New things, it was muccccchhhh tighter than the other vids I've seen.

Also salon chairs during MANiCURE? Didn't see those in the premiere

That's so sweet! Thanks for the info. :)

Slade

Tonight was the most incredible night of my LIFE! The show blew my mind, and there was such a crazy high energy in the arena. Seriously just an incredible experience. :cry:

Live4DaApplause

Im seeing on Instagram the 'LADY ****ING GAGA" shirts and hats which I don't remember seeing in photos or talked about for sundays show! can anyone else confirm the new merch items? 

They had those on Sunday.

MonsterMum

Tonight was the most incredible night of my LIFE! The show blew my mind, and there was such a crazy high energy in the arena. Seriously just an incredible experience. :cry:

Tell us more!

Qualle1

NkXBybE.jpgSay hi if you see me!

Aaaaawwwww! Love your styling and especially the starfish on your head! ♡

You are looking GREAT! :)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Slade

Tell us more!

I've never felt such an amazing energy in a place before. Everyone was so happy and just having a good time. It wasn't serious, and it wasn't supposed to be. It was supposed to be a party, and that's EXACTLY what it was! We had an amazing view of the stage from our seats in the upper level (we were close to the front of the upper level though and we were even with the first bit of the runway!)

Seeing her just changed my life honestly. I've never felt so much love for a person and then have that love grow tenfold within 2 hours. She was so funny and cute and sweet too! My favorite performances were Aura, ARTPOP (+the killer intro), Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, and Swine. The energy in Swine is INSAAANE!

If you've never seen her and get a chance to, do nottt waste it. It will change your life and make you fall so much harder in love with her and yourself, it's amazing. :)

NewYorkCity

I've never felt such an amazing energy in a place before. Everyone was so happy and just having a good time. It wasn't serious, and it wasn't supposed to be. It was supposed to be a party, and that's EXACTLY what it was! We had an amazing view of the stage from our seats in the upper level (we were close to the front of the upper level though and we were even with the first bit of the runway!)

Seeing her just changed my life honestly. I've never felt so much love for a person and then have that love grow tenfold within 2 hours. She was so funny and cute and sweet too! My favorite performances were Aura, ARTPOP (+the killer intro), Do What U Want, Sexxx Dreams, and Swine. The energy in Swine is INSAAANE!

If you've never seen her and get a chance to, do nottt waste it. It will change your life and make you fall so much harder in love with her and yourself, it's amazing. :)

Omg :giveup:

Mascherara8

Okay, I have to leave for work in an hour, but I wanted to stop by and say how drop-dead amazing her show was last night. I've seen her three times -- once when TMB was small, then when the TMB was huge, and then last night -- and I've never seen her look so comfortable and joyful on stage. She's having the time of her life, and it's infectious.

My favorite part (of many) was acoustic "Born This Way." She did bring a fan onto the stage -- he'd had a sign that said CAN I SIT WITH YOU?, and after bringing him up, she said, "Sometimes, all you have to do is ask!" He was generally starstruck and adorable and singing along, and had also propped up his phone to record him sitting/singing with her. She noticed that he kept glancing over at the camera to check on it, so after the first chorus, she paused and said, "Okay, I'm going to do something culturally controversial here..." And then she daintily/nicely plucked his phone up, grinned at him, and tucked it into his shirt. "I know, there's all this great technology, and it's really interesting! But put your phones up and be here in the moment. 'Cause you know what's more interesting? The ****ing people in this room." Anyone in the crowd who wasn't with her before was definitely with her now. The guy looked a little abashed, but they were exchanging hugs and kisses and noogies for the rest of the number, so it was all good.

Other amazingness:

-- The backdrops on the big screen were beautiful. Capital arthouse material.

-- The flowers bloomed during Venus!! The audience was so amused, and they didn't stop cheering for forever after the number ended.

-- The crowd went nuts for her octopus get-up, and it was deafening when she came out in white for Gypsy.

-- Numbers that brought the damn house down: G.U.Y., MANiCURE, Telephone, Do What U Want (DEM VOCALS!), Aura (the energy during this one was INSANE), Bad Romance, Applause, Swine.

-- At MJH: "If you brought marijuana, it's appropriate to light up at this time."

-- She kept sitting on the runways and dangling her feet/tentacles to the crowd. So adorable.

-- I loved that before BTW, she took a minute to tell everyone what a big deal it was that we've changed the equality front. "It's big. It's MASSIVE, what you're doing." It was just enough to not be preachy, it was very genuine.

-- Walking out for Gypsy, she picked up one of the YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE A HOME WITH US signs from the runway and said it was beautiful.

Basically, it's the party I want to live at every weekend. Everyone was so loving and gorgeous and in a great mood the whole time. Atlanta came ready for her.  :worship:

P.S. -- Starlight's set was freakin' awesome. Basic, but classic rave cuts that were perfect. The crowd seemed to like her a lot.

Edited by Mascherara8

BornSimon
My favorite part (of many) was acoustic "Born This Way." She did bring a fan onto the stage -- he'd had a sign that said CAN I SIT WITH YOU?, and after bringing him up, she said, "Sometimes, all you have to do is ask!" He was generally starstruck and adorable and singing along, and had also propped up his phone to record him sitting/singing with her. She noticed that he kept glancing over at the camera to check on it, so after the first chorus, she paused and said, "Okay, I'm going to do something culturally controversial here..." And then she daintily/nicely plucked his phone up, grinned at him, and tucked it into his shirt. "I know, there's all this great technology, and it's really interesting! But put your phones up and be here in the moment. 'Cause you know what's more interesting? The ****ing people in this room." Anyone in the crowd who wasn't with her before was definitely with her now. The guy looked a little abashed, but they were exchanging hugs and kisses and noogies for the rest of the number, so it was all good.

I love love LOVE this. This, apart from her undeniable talent, is what sets her apart from all the other popstars.

Sounds like you had a fab time, thanks for sharing your experience. I can't believe I'll have to wait till November.... at least last time I saw her was last October, not too long ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne9K4G7HtM4

aura live atlanta and then gaga reads the letter of the fan

Fantastic! That fan must have felt like dying when she started reading his latter. Amazing.

ItsTommyBitch

Did the people you sat by generally stand up and go crazy? or just sit down

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから