💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

The show was mental.

I had so much fun

Also a fan threw a stuffed animal onstage for Sexxx Dreams, she read the note and gave him and his friends backstage passes

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Allison M

He was in ARTPOP Zone and held a sign up that asked to sit with her

New things, it was muccccchhhh tighter than the other vids I've seen.

Also salon chairs during MANiCURE? Didn't see those in the premiere

oh :noparty: :cry:

Arturo

The show was mental.

I had so much fun

Also a fan threw a stuffed animal onstage for Sexxx Dreams, she read the note and gave him and his friends backstage passes

Glad you had fun! :)

I bet the show looked packed, right? Just to ease some of the tension between all the "blah blah blah the show wasn't sold out" stuff

That J

Ugh wish I could get this vid my friend texted me to post here ...it's Aura from tonight and that place was JUMPING!!!! Looked like an awesome show and agreed with the person above who said it was way tighter than the first show. This thing is getting good.

Edited by MonsterJames333
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

drinkmytears

I don't enforce anything. I simply describe myself the best way I know how to. Maybe the problem lies in people assuming agendas or their own crap and pushing it on others. I don't owe you an explanation of me. I wasn't even discussing you. So sit down and relax

I never said you owed me an explanation. The way to fight hatred and homophobia isn't to say, "Oh, I'm not like the faggy gays I'm like one of you"...which is essentially what you're doing. I'm very mainstream, athletic, and "normal", but I also love Gaga, I'm feminine, and quite "stereotypical." No gay person is better than another or more or less straight. I am sitting, I'm laying down on my couch relaxed, thank you! Its like, a black person couldn't say "Oh, don't be racist I'm not a ghetto black person I'm like a white person" that doesn't make sense.

That J

I never said you owed me an explanation. The way to fight hatred and homophobia isn't to say, "Oh, I'm not like the faggy gays I'm like one of you"...which is essentially what you're doing. I'm very mainstream, athletic, and "normal", but I also love Gaga, I'm feminine, and quite "stereotypical." No gay person is better than another or more or less straight. I am sitting, I'm laying down on my couch relaxed, thank you! Its like, a black person couldn't say "Oh, don't be racist I'm not a ghetto black person I'm like a white person" that doesn't make sense.

I just don't know what you are even talking about. With love. Please just have a good night.

*sigh*. I've never said ANY of that nor have I EVER even thought that way. I have no idea why you are attacking me with things I've not even thought of much less said....

Guys, lets get back to the rave. Xo

Edited by MonsterJames333

Whispering

Agreed....I was having a blast talking about tonight's show. My apologies for getting caught up in their rant.

On topic....the set list was the same but the show was longer. The interaction added alot more to it. My friend said he walked in a casual fan and walked out a true monster! My smile couldn't get any bigger!!! ;)

Please continue...I loved hearing what your friend had to say tonight! Your input, and his, was positive and was enjoyable to read! :)

That J

Please continue...I loved hearing what your friend had to say tonight! Your input, and his, was positive and was enjoyable to read! :)

:). Thank you for that. My friend had a blast and walked in a very casual fan with doubts....walked out a full blown monster!! It was a great night!!

Glad you had fun! :)

I bet the show looked packed, right? Just to ease some of the tension between all the "blah blah blah the show wasn't sold out" stuff

there were a few empty seats here and there, it was probably 95%

I hope this isn't off topic but apparently she broke a heel

http://instagram.com/p/nrj3j1pFEb/

that had to have been during Partynauseous or Paparazzi

the claw for DWUW is WAYYYYY smaller than pics make it look

EdgeofTeeth

there were a few empty seats here and there, it was probably 95%

that had to have been during Partynauseous or Paparazzi

the claw for DWUW is WAYYYYY smaller than pics make it look

What part of the show do people throw their gifts on stage?

the new promo image for the tour is used in half the interlude footage, she's swinging from a tree

the other interludes are her whipping floor length dreadlocks around or taking shoes on and off in a solid white suit

Koreku

Sorry for my incredibly fail derp question, but...

Does Gaga perform the same songs in the same order for every single tour location?

Edited by Koreku
You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.