Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Sachasuperstar

Top Posters In This Topic

Bm_urUjCEAEHiaB.jpg

From this angle it look great.

Though I still really don't understand the point of the main stage.

Teal Ambition

Wasn't she supposed to sing a song to people on stage? Or something like that

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

candyglam

yeah right next to the artrave section, seats are empty. chunks.

At the Amway Center in Orlando, there are some seats that the venue doesn't sell because they're reserved for season concert ticket holders and they're all grouped together like that. So this could by why.

Arturo

yeah right next to the artrave section, seats are empty. chunks.

For the record, you couldn't buy seats on ticketmaster for that section. It was all gray.

That J

My friend is at the Atlanta show and we've been texting and phoning...a few details I can share (he's not a huge Stan like me but he loves the ARTPOP album and I talked him into getting tickets). Here's his info so far:

The crowd is hyped and totally representing. Lots of people dressed in wild outfits and a crazy cool energy at the arena

He said the Hologram opening act was very strange, unique but strange and people were unsure how to react to it.

He said Lady Starlite was horrid lol.

He called me during GUY a few ago and she sounded FLAWLESS. I could hear him in the background going "OMG this is awesome!"

I just got a text from him saying "Holy **** Donatella is EPIC"...which is funny cuz he's always hated that song from the cd.

Ill keep you guys posted if I get anything else interesting. So far it seems like Gaga's performance is epic as always!!!!!!! ;).

*Edit to add*....my friend has been to the Phillips Arena about 14 times and about 45 minutes ago he said it filled up big time. He said that arena rarely fills up but it's a massive turn out and say what ya say about sold out or whatever but he's saying its filled up!

Edited by MonsterJames333
The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

My friend is at the Atlanta show and we've been texting and phoning...a few details I can share (he's not a huge Stan like me but he loves the ARTPOP album and I talked him into getting tickets). Here's his info so far:

The crowd is hyped and totally representing. Lots of people dressed in wild outfits and a crazy cool energy at the arena

He said the Hologram opening act was very strange, unique but strange and people were unsure how to react to it.

He said Lady Starlite was horrid lol.

He called me during GUY a few ago and she sounded FLAWLESS. I could hear him in the background going "OMG this is awesome!"

I just got a text from him saying "Holy **** Donatella is EPIC"...which is funny cuz he's always hated that song from the cd.

Ill keep you guys posted if I get anything else interesting. So far it seems like Gaga's performance is epic as always!!!!!!! ;).

Thank you for the update !  :hug:

Hopefully this guy will help us measure the overall satisfaction from the gp for this show ! 

Pierre

I not feeling the opening yet. :cryga:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

For the record, you couldn't buy seats on ticketmaster for that section. It was all gray.

hmmm....weird. i wish there was a legit reason posted because otherwise the haters will drag