Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

ItsOnlyAshleigh

So who else is a LMZ ticket holder? What time are you guys getting there? :)

I am! I'm probably going to get there around 10:30 ish. I wanna get there kinda early.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

I am! I'm probably going to get there around 10:30 ish. I wanna get there kinda early.

Yikes that's early! Do you think there will be a lot of campers? I was thinking about getting there around 2:30 ish

ItsOnlyAshleigh

I don't know if anyone is camping but there is generally a few people who do. With LMZ that kind of guarantees us s good spot in the arena. So 2:30 should still get you close to stagr especially because of the state lay out. I'm going that early because I don't think I can sit around and wait all day. Haha.

Yikes that's early! Do you think there will be a lot of campers? I was thinking about getting there around 2:30 ish

I forgot to quote you. Oops. Ha.

I don't know if anyone is camping but there is generally a few people who do. With LMZ that kind of guarantees us s good spot in the arena. So 2:30 should still get you close to stagr especially because of the state lay out. I'm going that early because I don't think I can sit around and wait all day. Haha.

I forgot to quote you. Oops. Ha.

Oh ok I gotcha. I may leave a little earlier.. I know I'll end up lost and everything else so it's probably best. Are you going with anybody?

littlemjade

it's my last day of finals at UGA, but you better believe I'm gonna be there

Same except I'm at Southern! It's gunna be the longest drive ever!

littlemjade

After 6 long years of dying to see her, I'm finally getting to go see Gaga in Atlanta! I'm in the ARTPOP zone! I'm going alone though, so I'm really hoping I can make some friends before and/or during the show. 

Sorry I'm not a very active poster here, my name's Drew  :haha:

Same! What time do you plan on getting there?

Okay I've seen some people posting about parking, park at the Georgia World Congress Center

It's $10 and super close to the arena, do NOT walk through Centennial Park at night after the concert...it's pretty dangerous

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Oh ok I gotcha. I may leave a little earlier.. I know I'll end up lost and everything else so it's probably best. Are you going with anybody?

My boyfriend. So yes and no. Haha. I'm not going with a Gaga fan. That's for sure. He kinda got dragged along.

Okay I've seen some people posting about parking, park at the Georgia World Congress Center

It's $10 and super close to the arena, do NOT walk through Centennial Park at night after the concert...it's pretty dangerous

Thank you! That's where I'm going to park. I didn't wanna have to walk far after the concert.

Thanks good to know. I ride a motorcycle... I'm probably the only one :lmao: do you know off hand if they allow motorcycle parking the decks there?

Thanks good to know. I ride a motorcycle... I'm probably the only one :lmao: do you know off hand if they allow motorcycle parking the decks there?

No idea

I booked parking here http://www.parkwhiz.com/philips-arena-parking/ARTPOP-ball-tour-189189/

$10 and right down the street! Avoid paying the $20+ the day of the show for the arena deck, it's dumb

edit: enter discount code PARKWHIZ and it takes more off :))

Edited by omgitsandrew

No idea

I booked parking here http://www.parkwhiz.com/philips-arena-parking/ARTPOP-ball-tour-189189/

$10 and right down the street! Avoid paying the $20+ the day of the show for the arena deck, it's dumb

edit: enter discount code PARKWHIZ and it takes more off :))

Wow that's a good deal.. And it looks like the only reputable parking spot in the area.. I think I'm gonna book there. Only thing I'm worried about is making it in time for the little monster zone queue.. I felt like the line may be miles by 4pm from campers:/

mcoop

Anyone keeping up with the Atlanta numbers? Have sales significantly increased since last night? I guess we'll find out more today.

Anyone keeping up with the Atlanta numbers? Have sales significantly increased since last night? I guess we'll find out more today.

it's still at like 80%, the lower bowl is about half sold because the price isn't that good

Honestly they need to upgrade ticket holders

Preston

So ready!!! Just finished up my sister's seashell bra for her!

We'll be in GA and excited to meet y'all! Anyone down for making spot-holding alliances so we can all take pee breaks while waiting? We'll be getting there around 1:00-2:00pm.