• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

JgHaus78

im staying at the casteberry inn for tuesday and staying until the following morning to go back home.

AaronDrake

Just thought I would say Hi, Ill be going to this show. Ā It's actually my daughter's trip, i'm just bringing her. Ā I think I am almost as excited as she is now.Ā 

balexander907

You guys, I'm freaking outttttttt. 3 more days!!! Cannot believe it's finally here! I look forward to seeing and meeting many of you Tuesday. Who is ready to RAVE on that floor?

Lol I got an email this morning with the subject line saying "Hey LittleMonster, You're One of the First to Experience artRAVE!"... freaking out. Haha :)

I didn't realize it was a 4 hour drive between Charlotte and Atlanta :rip:

Prepare for our ears to be ringing after the second concert! :D

I just about went to see Cher. I'm coming down from Charlotte as well!

nathanrc28

HEY YOU GUYS Ā TICKETMASTER.COM RELEASED MORE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS AT $103 BUCKS A POP. GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. 3 MORE FREAKING DAYS- I CAN NOT FREAKING WAIT. IM PEEING MY GARDEN PANTIES WITH EXCITEMENT-LOL

That J

HEY YOU GUYS TICKETMASTER.COM RELEASED MORE GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS AT $103 BUCKS A POP. GET THEM WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE. 3 MORE FREAKING DAYS- I CAN NOT FREAKING WAIT. IM PEEING MY GARDEN PANTIES WITH EXCITEMENT-LOL

Curious...when GA was sold initially, how much were they going for? I got LMZ for Dallas so I didn't even check GA prices. So excited for you guys to be one of the first groups to see this show!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

nathanrc28

Did you guys see the leaked pics of the stage setup from Florida? It looks odd like maybe the ARTPOP zone and bar area is not completely finished when the pic was taken. Anyways I bought GA tickets for my Atlanta show on ticketmaster today so now I have to decide to either do GA (which judging from the pic will have an obstructed view unless your LMZ and get up front with early entry) OR sit in my section 312 row A seats in the balcony and have an awesome view of the whole stage from up higher. One last question. Who else is sneaking in a flask full of liquor? hmmmm Decisions Decisions. guess I will have to wait until vids and pics are realeased after the Florida show to help me decide where to sit or stand. Ā Anyways get ready to RAVE ATL little monsters.

nathanrc28

WARNING SPOILER ALERT: PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ARTRAVE SPOLIER INFO:

Ā 

Better Quality Video of gaga rehearsing Jewels N' Drugs saturday night at the arena:
http://youtu.be/l4YdepvO3oo

*This girl Stephanie is currently at the arena*
-THE GIRL WHO SHOT THIS CONFIRMED SHE REHEARSED AN AURA/ALEJANDRO MASHUP with the Alejandro part being a remix,
-The dancers have costumes/shoes made out of legos
-Stage is made of plexi glass
-There is a huge mechanical claw that will come out of the stage
-Gaga comes out on the Claw
-There is big flower pots on one edge of the stage
-She won't be out of rehearsals till 4 am

balexander907

WARNING SPOILER ALERT: PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ARTRAVE SPOLIER INFO:

Ā 

Better Quality Video of gaga rehearsing Jewels N' Drugs saturday night at the arena:

http://youtu.be/l4YdepvO3oo

*This girl Stephanie is currently at the arena*

-THE GIRL WHO SHOT THIS CONFIRMED SHE REHEARSED AN AURA/ALEJANDRO MASHUP with the Alejandro part being a remix,

-The dancers have costumes/shoes made out of legos

-Stage is made of plexi glass

-There is a huge mechanical claw that will come out of the stage

-Gaga comes out on the Claw

-There is big flower pots on one edge of the stage

-She won't be out of rehearsals till 4 am

HUGE MECHANICAL CLAW?!?!?!Ā  :excited2:

Ā 

Ā 

welp im not going to make it through this show. yay gen ad tickets... this will be the end of me hahahaha SO EXCITED

Mascherara8

Ugh, BEYOND excited for this show, you guys! I had an account here for the Fame Monster era and haven't really been back since then - so I'm an oldie/noobie, lol...

Any plans for a meetup? I have that entire day off work (w00t!), and I'm in section 102 and going solo, so my plan is to get there a few hours early to snap some fan shots for my blog/make some new friends. :)

If anyone wants to meet up in the huge outer hall somewhere and grab a drink, let's do it. :-D

So who else is a LMZ ticket holder? What time are you guys getting there? :)

Edited by xoxo