Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

That J

Thank you for the update ! :hug:

Hopefully this guy will help us measure the overall satisfaction from the gp for this show !

Aww thank you! My pleasure to share. I'm seeing her in Dallas, my friend knows I'm a huge monster, he isn't. He texted 2 minutes ago saying "it could end now and I'm happy. This is epic!!" So while some "true" fans keep complaining, it seems the majority of casual fans are considering this a classic tour!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sachasuperstar

The arena looks exactly the same as in FL

IDK I took this pict on twitter, maybe ?

Arturo

hmmm....weird. i wish there was a legit reason posted because otherwise the haters will drag

Yeah it was really weird. If you couldn't get tickets for that section on ticketmaster, a PRIMARY ticket seller, then where the hell are you gonna get them?..

There were tickets for that section on StubHub, but that's a reseller website. Where did the resellers buy them originally? :deadbanana:

That J

My friend just called me during Venus!!!! That's one of my favorite songs and it sounded AMAZING. It was hard to hear parts because the crowd (at least his section) was losing their shizzzzz! I think we have a winning show tonight guys!!!

Arturo

You can see the empty seats in this http://instagram.com/p/nrWzKDAP-I/

Oh well 50 unsold tickets out of 20,000 ain't bad lol

Barely any lol

The arena looks exactly the same as in FL

It's not. trust me. The corner section was shaped differently in FL.

That J

My friends new text : "She's talking and she's so full of herself but damn she's got the talent to back it up. She has this crowd eating out of the palm of her hand. Jay, (that's what he calls me), thank you for talking me into this. Having the time of my life".

My friends new text : "She's talking and she's so full of herself but damn she's got the talent to back it up. She has this crowd eating out of the palm of her hand. Jay, (that's what he calls me), thank you for talking me into this. Having the time of my life".

wait....did she listen to my advice and finally start interacting with the crowd again... :giveup:

HANZ

9e2a413ad58811e3ace70002c9c63850_8.jpg

WOW :nooo:  :nooo:

This tour is amazing, I love it now

this looks like a mini Tokyo/Hong Kong/Vegas in an arena

and honestly the BTWball looks like crap right now :rip:

Edited by hans94
My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

That J

wait....did she listen to my advice and finally start interacting with the crowd again... :giveup:

Sounds like it! I was sure there were first night jitters and as the tour goes on, the show will get longer. I obviously don't think she's full of herself at all but he's not a Stan lol. Ill know more as he updates me but I'm gathering she's talking a bit more. :)

Edited by MonsterJames333

That J

9e2a413ad58811e3ace70002c9c63850_8.jpg

WOW :nooo: :nooo:

This tour is amazing, I love it now

this looks like a mini Tokyo/Hong Kong/Vegas in an arena

and honestly the BTWball looks like crap right now :rip:

Holy Jesus on a disco stick cross, that is EPIC. Born this WHAT?!?! ArtRAVE is what's UP!!!!!! Screw the haters. I'm here for THIS!!

Ironic when all I heard through BTWB was people wanting her to just shut up and sing, now she goes through the songs mostly with no breaks and people want the talking back

Sounds like it! I was sure there were first night jitters and as the tour goes on, the show will get longer. I obviously don't think she's full of herself at all but he's not a Stan lol. Ill know more as he updates me but I'm gathering she's talking a bit more. :)

I really am anxious to see how long tonights show lasts. 

However, someone on twitter says she has seashell salon chairs on stage...did she have that on Sunday as well?