💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

DanielKCarey

INFO FROM PHILIPS ARENA ABOUT GA/LMZ LINE UPS

GA LINE UP: International EXIT Doors (Located on Andrew Young International Blvd.)

LMZ LINE UP: International ENTRY Doors (Located on Andrew Young International Blvd.)

"The General Admission line will be located at the International EXIT Doors on Andrew Young International Blvd. There will be a sign on the door windows marking where the line is. Please note that it is not the doors marked "ENTRY," but the ones marked "EXIT." (Also note that those with the Little Monster package will be lining up at the International ENTRY Doors, so if you have that package, please line up there.)"

Edited by TheARTPOPHooker
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

nathanrc28

Do you have a link?

http://philipsarena.io-media.com/  Just wait for it to load and then you can enter in your section row and seat info for a 3d view from your row. hope this helps. thanks for sharing the GA info. i may try and get some ga tickets the day off from someone. still dont know yet.

http://philipsarena.io-media.com/  Just wait for it to load and then you can enter in your section row and seat info for a 3d view from your row. hope this helps. thanks for sharing the GA info. i may try and get some ga tickets the day off from someone. still dont know yet.

I'm in 311 row F! 

For those of you that haven't been in the venue before, I saw P!nk there in February and sat all the way at the other end of the stage and the view was still great

Unlike the other arena in Atl, this one is situated like a coliseum instead of being stretched out really long so all seats are good!

We need a GGD meetup :party: 

I'm wearing a Birth of Venus sweatshirt

DanielKCarey

Awesome!! Thank you. Where did you read that??

I contacted Philips Arena by messaging them on Facebook. They actually responded very quickly!  :)

Edited by TheARTPOPHooker
artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

HausOfHarlow

I'm in 311 row F! 

For those of you that haven't been in the venue before, I saw P!nk there in February and sat all the way at the other end of the stage and the view was still great

Unlike the other arena in Atl, this one is situated like a coliseum instead of being stretched out really long so all seats are good!

We need a GGD meetup :party:

I'm wearing a Birth of Venus sweatshirt

:cry:  I thought you were GA Floor. You should try to sneak down there!

:cry:  I thought you were GA Floor. You should try to sneak down there!

Nah, I'm floor for Lana on Thursday though

and Iggy the day after Gaga, I'm gonna be so tired ;D

ItsOnlyAshleigh

Another question. For all of you driving to the arena. Where are you parking? Most of the parking decks around the arena are not open until like 4 pm, and I wanna get there early to wait in line.

Batwings

Another question. For all of you driving to the arena. Where are you parking? Most of the parking decks around the arena are not open until like 4 pm, and I wanna get there early to wait in line.

I'd like to know about parking as well. I'm coming in from out of town, and I was wondering if any Atlanta natives had any recommendations.

ItsOnlyAshleigh

I'd like to know about parking as well. I'm coming in from out of town, and I was wondering if any Atlanta natives had any recommendatioprice isquote]

The Georgia world congress center is right across the street and they have tons of parking there. I'm calling tomorrow to see if okay to park there for the concert which I'm pretty sure it is. The price is 10 dollars on normal days but can up to 50 during events. Its almost worth it though since it's 250 ft from Phillips.

HausOfHarlow

Nah, I'm floor for Lana on Thursday though

and Iggy the day after Gaga, I'm gonna be so tired ;D

I'm coming from Cher in Charlotte the night before. I'm gonna be super tired for Gagz..

Topic of parking. I park in a garage on Baker Street… I think if you're in there before 3, it's like $5 for the night. It's about 3-4 blocks from arena, but you can cut through the park to get to the arena!

Hey everyone!  An important e-mail was sent out to ARTPOP Zone ticket holders (including information on will call location/time, rules, etc.).  Be sure to check it out, since some people on the Facebook event states that the e-mail was in their spam/junk folder!

The e-mail mentioned "no autographs"... :( Hopefully this is just a staff rule, but that Gaga herself will allow it?

(Be sure to join the FB event, too, if you're in the Zone!)

nathanrc28

The garage on baker street is $5 all night if your there before 3pm and pay and get your reciept/ticket to put in your dash. You then have to walk through the centennial olympic park its like a 5 minute walk to the arena. Hope this helps. Im staying at hotel so parking is free and i am taking a shuttle to phillips that day. I hope i can sneak in for sound check earlier that day.

musicmonster

How early is everyone planning on lining up? I know in Dallas, there would be at least two dozen monsters camped out for a day or two before. I'm excited to experience a new arena, though.

Topic of parking. I park in a garage on Baker Street… I think if you're in there before 3, it's like $5 for the night. It's about 3-4 blocks from arena, but you can cut through the park to get to the arena!

Thanks for that!

djdrew310

I'm coming from Cher in Charlotte the night before. I'm gonna be super tired for Gagz..

I'm seeing Cher the night before too!