💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 06 Atlanta, GA

famous

Featured Posts

musicmonster

This will be my first time seeing Gaga in ATL. I saw the Monster Ball and Born This Way Ball in Dallas, and it was always an amazing experience. My expectations are high for this venue and crowd! GA all the way.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• That J

• ALX

• Doot

• Arturo

Top Posters In This Topic

HausOfHarlow

Ughhh I don't know where to stand, and I won't have much time to view the forum in between Ft. Lauderdale and ATL. I'm thinking in between ARTPOP Zone and C-Stage?

monstronic

Guys this is my first time seeing Gaga live...WHAT DO I WEAR :nooo:

garden panties :-)

YAS! at least this time ATL is one of the first so we don't have to worry about more injury :spin:

This will be my first time seeing GAGA live and first time going to a concert! :Jase:

I know and last time she came the Living Dress was broken and instead we saw some contestants from that Laurie Ann Gibson dance competition show... lame!

Anyway, as for what I'm wearing: my husband and girl friend and I will be wearing these:

62TWLf1.jpg

so come say hi if you see us! We have GA tickets but we won't get there until like 8.

Edited by monstronic

GlamGorgeousGG

Ticketmaster is showing resale tickets available for ARTPOP Zone right now :huh:

It shows 6 tickets for only $451 dollars each!?!  WTH - I'll be so pissed if someone got in for that much less :grr:

I don't even know how someone holding Zone tickets could resell them.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gagas-artrave-the-ARTPOP-atlanta-georgia-05-06-2014/event/0E004B7A8376492F?tm_link=edp_onsale

vdomit.png

140vlza.png

Edited by GlamGorgeousGG

Ticketmaster is showing resale tickets available for ARTPOP Zone right now :huh:

It shows 6 tickets for only $451 dollars each!?!  WTH - I'll be so pissed if someone got in for that much less :grr:

I don't even know how someone holding Zone tickets could resell them.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gagas-artrave-the-ARTPOP-atlanta-georgia-05-06-2014/event/0E004B7A8376492F?tm_link=edp_onsale

vdomit.png

140vlza.png

I really... REALLY hope that is some type of mistake/error.  :/  That would infuriate those who payed the full price.

I just checked and those six tickets are gone.  So either people took advantage of the deal or scalpers grabbed all of them...

(ARTPOP Zone - Atlanta 5/6/14 || https://www.facebook.com/events/444098565693665)

FYI

Someone on Facebook left these comments:

"I bought ARTPOP zone tickets on ticketmaster. They were resale tix. Does everyone get to meet gaga in the zone or just the ones that are a "package" cos my tix don't say package just ARTPOP zone.  I paid like $450 for each ticket. Ticketmaster already let me print my tickets tho."

After suggesting contacting Ticketmaster...

"Yes, I did. Unfortunately resale tickets never include VIP packages. I'm so bummed out."

So, BE CAREFUL.  I wouldn't recommend anyone purchasing these resale tickets.

(ARTPOP Zone - Atlanta 5/6/14 || https://www.facebook.com/events/444098565693665)

GlamGorgeousGG

FYI

Someone on Facebook left these comments:

"I bought ARTPOP zone tickets on ticketmaster. They were resale tix. Does everyone get to meet gaga in the zone or just the ones that are a "package" cos my tix don't say package just ARTPOP zone.  I paid like $450 for each ticket. Ticketmaster already let me print my tickets tho."

After suggesting contacting Ticketmaster...

"Yes, I did. Unfortunately resale tickets never include VIP packages. I'm so bummed out."

So, BE CAREFUL.  I wouldn't recommend anyone purchasing these resale tickets.

(ARTPOP Zone - Atlanta 5/6/14 || https://www.facebook.com/events/444098565693665)

Thank you for the update!  I feel better now, but feel bad for anyone who bought those tickets.

I joined the facebook event, but I really don't use facebook so my page isn't up to date at all. 

GlamGorgeousGG

garden panties :-)

I know and last time she came the Living Dress was broken and instead we saw some contestants from that Laurie Ann Gibson dance competition show... lame!

Anyway, as for what I'm wearing: my husband and girl friend and I will be wearing these:

62TWLf1.jpg

so come say hi if you see us! We have GA tickets but we won't get there until like 8.

Love your shirts!

djdrew310

After 6 long years of dying to see her, I'm finally getting to go see Gaga in Atlanta! I'm in the ARTPOP zone! I'm going alone though, so I'm really hoping I can make some friends before and/or during the show. 

Sorry I'm not a very active poster here, my name's Drew  :haha:

GlamGorgeousGG

After 6 long years of dying to see her, I'm finally getting to go see Gaga in Atlanta! I'm in the ARTPOP zone! I'm going alone though, so I'm really hoping I can make some friends before and/or during the show. 

Sorry I'm not a very active poster here, my name's Drew  :haha:

First time I'm going solo to a concert.  Hopefully, it won't be too awkward.  I know once the music starts it won't even matter.

Glad you can finally come to her concert  :party:

JudasInTheDark

I'll be at this one!! My first Gaga concert after almost 6 years of being a fan :nick: I'm not in the GA, but I have pretty close seats (at least I think they're pretty close...)

Shout out to all the b---hes that'll be hungover at the show from Cinco de Mayo the night before!

....this will be my sister and I :spin:

Edited by Preston

nathanrc28

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone that has seats know a cool thing i found. If you go onto the atl philips arena website page you can see a virtual 3D view from your seat in the philips arena. it will give you a good idea of how good your seats are and also help you find them and where to go once inside the arena. Anywyas just wanted to share and let you guys go check it out for yourselves. Cant wait for the artrave-in 8 days. Btw im in sec. 312 row A first two seats. Great view of the whole artrave stage from above. so stoked.

DanielKCarey

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone that has seats know a cool thing i found. If you go onto the atl philips arena website page you can see a virtual 3D view from your seat in the philips arena. it will give you a good idea of how good your seats are and also help you find them and where to go once inside the arena. Anywyas just wanted to share and let you guys go check it out for yourselves. Cant wait for the artrave-in 8 days. Btw im in sec. 312 row A first two seats. Great view of the whole artrave stage from above. so stoked.

Do you have a link?

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball