💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you upset that Gaga did not pick fans to go backstage?

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

This has nothing to do with the show itself, because I think it looks really amazing and fun.

However, we all remember when she said that even with the ARTPOP Zone VIP Package, she would still pick 20 fans out of GA to go backstage.

From what I've seen she didn't do that...

And this isn't like the lies about videos or songs we are supposed to get, this is making a promise to meet fans who can't afford a $1500 package.

So, are you sad? Because honestly, I am.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Novelart

she did. The stuffed animals in the canyon were for that. Or did that not go through?

Pitch

YES VERY! I hope she does in later dates

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Brooklyn Nights

I think it was only because it was opening night and she was still getting comfortable. I have no doubt that she will take fans back stage in a couple shows :)

Kryptonite

When she brought fans up on stage for the BTWB it was literally the most cringe worthy and awkward thing. I'm here to watch her dance and sing, not socially awkward people who ruined Marry the Night.... So no I hope she doesn't choose anyone to go backstage, because that would involve them coming on stage

gagaisitalian

When she brought fans up on stage for the BTWB it was literally the most cringe worthy and awkward thing. I'm here to watch her dance and sing, not socially awkward people who ruined Marry the Night.... So no I hope she doesn't choose anyone to go backstage, because that would involve them coming on stage

It doesn't involve them coming on stage. During the BTWB, people were picked before Bad Kids and were handed wristbands by her security guards.

she did. The stuffed animals in the canyon were for that. Or did that not go through?

That was confirmed fake. The stuffed animals are just gifts.

Robotboy

i dont care. unless it was me lol

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Maybe later in the tour, she didn't pick anyone for backstage at the BTWB until later :shrug:

SinAgain

Since when does she have a responsibility to bring fans backstage?

ck105

If anything, she should get used to the routine of the show first before she starts to ad-lib, improvise, invite fans backstage, etc.

gagaisitalian

Since when does she have a responsibility to bring fans backstage?

Since she told us that she would tbqmfh.

DrewStevens

20 GA fans + the ARTPOP Zone fans is a lot of people backstage. Maybe 2 or 3 extra fans.

Archived